Share and talk about your visual art

A picture of a man that is upside down.

3 Likes

And now, at someone’s request

DragonUkraine

6 Likes

VladWars

My attempt at a Photoshop Friday submission

Another attempt, which I realized too late is based on another person’s already photoshopped picture

And then someone requested this one

PutinAnakin

Unrelated image

2 Likes

Had another long-pose figure drawing class tonight. The first couple poses I got really into measuring and process and stuff and while I enjoyed really getting into it the drawing itself ended up looking like total :poop:

But for the last 20 minute pose I made this in 5 minutes and just stopped because I thought it was perfect and beautiful and captured exactly what the model made me feel. She was wearing this really cozy looking sweater and the way it just dissolves into the background in my drawing really captured the fuzzy warmth of it

19 Likes

Figure drawing is the best

1 Like

Trolling reactionaries at ultra high stakes

Trolling whatever

1 Like

Long time ago, a friend of mine wrote a post on his blog, so I drawed for it.

At that time I wanna imitate the style of Ryoichi Ikegami, I guess

21 Likes

feeling like my recent studies are paying off! drew my character for a Deviant game some friends and i are gonna be playing, their body opens up into an unknowable number of horrible mouths.

spoilered cuz theres some mild body horror going on re: teeth in weird places and mouth-hair

also heres the first little reference thing i drew for them, featuring their head and hands opening up into terrible mouths. EVEN MORE WARNINGS FOR BODY HORROR SHIT

11 Likes

Picture of the intro to Liber 2, Liber Perturbatio, where Peter the dragon chooses Johnathon Programmer as his token for the great contest.

3 Likes

Argument with the Buried Colossus

Still probably my favourite painting from last year. Unfortunately I haven’t felt particularly art-inspired recently but I keep hoping I’ll have the motivation to do something again at some point

24 Likes

hey cool

1 Like

It’s pretty!

Dorked out and made a thing for my movie group’s little field trip tonight (using the Beacon’s blue door logo). Really made me miss the days of drawing posters for house shows!

22 Likes

15 Likes

I have a webcomic! I’ve been working on it on and off for nearly a decade (wow) and it’s always been kind of a visual and writing mess, but it’s fun to do

I did a look back on some of my favorite pages where I tried to do “action”

21 Likes

damn, nice pacing/framing

I finished my term project. I feel like I had to learn like six different new programs for this and I’m very tired. The hair is the second iteration and it’s not great but it is “fine” and I’ve run out of time so it is what it is! Making a person from scratch completely by hand is, as it turns out, pretty hard to do? Can’t wait to do it all the time forever I guess (if I’m lucky)

Edit: I was advised to use a better portraiture focal length and also adjust the tonemapping settings, which it turns out is good to do

17 Likes

WhoRadicalizedYou

2 Likes

looks like dragon face is person eyebrow

3 Likes

15 Likes