Share and talk about your visual art

Comic idea #2

Edit: And #3, which was really my boyfriend’s idea

Edit 2: Going slightly outside of Peter’s official game character but still in the neighborhood. Going to try to make a longer comic for Sunday

Edit 3: Sunday edition

#6. Introducing Leonherd

#7, after an extended break. Introducing Libens.

#8. Introducing Ranmaa

5 Likes

6 Likes

is that a hierarchy of asymptotic bounds

1 Like

Growth rates

1 Like

i made one of those art meme things where people reply and then you do a draw, except for that one game i worked on

im pretty sure she turned out to be literally the best illustration i’ve done, at minimum, all year

13 Likes

yeah this whips wow

i like the little default guy you drew too though

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: cania mandala thread placeholder title I can’t be clever aaaaaaa

original (1991):
Ezanya

remake (2021):
Ezanya Remake Title

13 Likes

animated:
Ezanya title

15 Likes

this rules

NationalismJapan

5 Likes

TopazMetamorphosis

1 Like

5 Likes

image image

They came out with these backpacks with the old Pokemon logo patched on them that I tried to parody that didn’t turn out as well as I’d like but still look kind of decent when they’re run through the stitch mock-upper (which limits my colors).

I haven’t drawn in months.

Pantone’s color of the year for 2021 was Ultimate Gray and Illuminating (yellow), which I really liked and decided to use. 2022 is just some shade of purple – cowards. Should’ve been
2021-12-26 00.56.38 www.pantone.com 207ba3eb2fe7

12 Likes

Probably the last of my Topaz Dragon comics because I can’t think of much else to get Topaz up to atm.

Another meme attempt

3 Likes
slightly risqué figure drawing

13 Likes

excellent study

3 Likes

I’m working on porting a bunch of generative art code I wrote in Javascript to Chez Scheme, which is about 1000 times more performant. Very liberating.

15 Likes

i’m not quite sure what the end point of this is, but i finally shot and processed some test footage for a project about archiving videogames on 16mm film. had this idea swimming around in my head for years, so it’s good to have some thing to work with now.

19 Likes

oooh i love these

1 Like