Share and talk about your visual art

8 Likes

tentative title screen for the game i’m working on

fulltitle

14 Likes

experimenting with flyer design

9 Likes

Music video I did for Toups back when I was doing videos. God, 2 years? I feel like life is sliding away from me at 100mph.

I need to do more live visuals, been too long.

clips from a house party I did late last last year

6 Likes

Did one of those “_____ & Palette” things with my nephew at his school. Usually the blank is “Wine” but since these were middle schoolers it was Pizza & Palette so that was fine with me. Acrylic on canvas. Supposed to be kind of like Starry Night. Used too much paint and had poor brush control but it was fun and I’d do it again.

11 Likes

Looks like the tiger mask for my costume is done! Lotta flaws but I’m still super proud of it!!

15 Likes

an installation w 2 friends from a week ago https://www.sad-rave.co.uk/post/185605451060

7 Likes

Had some personal issues and dropped dev for a month. Doing pixel art to get me back into it. I think I’m doing better than I have in a while.

17 Likes

great zelda pictures pal

1 Like

These are really, truly gorgeous

1 Like

Been part of a drawing group for a few years. I share our work on Instagram, so why not share it here? These are from a couple of nights ago:

14 Likes

Those are awesome!

Thank you!

shadow

12 Likes

i did a stream of consciousness thing with some artwork and writing i’ve done, if anyone is interested

1 Like

I made some art assets available on itch.io. Here’s the twitter link signal boost or click through to see the itch page.

9 Likes

7 Likes

yo this is super rad and i’m kinda mad you don’t have a game i can actually play with this (not actually mad at all tho)

1 Like

Haha, I was working with someone to make a playable game with this art, but he got a job and bailed. The concept was like Mario Maker but for Zelda 2 levels. I’m still interested in making that project happen, but I don’t want to code it myself.

1 Like

I posted some stuff in the not you art thread, so I thought I should share some of what I’ve been working on here. I didn’t kill any of these deer btw.

Also, I wanted to say I love love those Zelda tiles. I mean, I’ve said it before, but especially now that there’s a Zelda 2 set. Also, @HOBO is my favorite artist.

Ok bye.

21 Likes