Share and talk about your visual art

Wow

Cool.

Every now and then one of the worksite pictures I have to take at my job provides some imagery that sticks in my eye

6 Likes

6 Likes

the… sauce…

wtf are u doing discourse, not letting me have my ellipses

inktobeh

13 Likes

Drawing a Godzilla

15 Likes

extraordinary work

17 Likes

7 Likes

Title screen (Im not using this name)

1 Like

One day I will do something with these guys

11 Likes

4 Likes

Oh my goodness these are such good guys

1 Like

Daaaaaaaamn, is this camera nice. I was only satisfied until I started to develop the rolls myself. Is a whole world of difference now and I am not sure what the hell they were doing at the lab. Pity loading the first rolls was a mess and left some scratched and dusty photos. Also, fomapan looking good but not being the best film in quality control.

I took out this roll to put a roll of Velvia to shoot the Kew Gardens (you can see the pots) then I reloaded again and put it on the wrong shot, hence the double exposure.

This is my desktop wallpaper now.

I can’t believe how good is this lens with texture.

And how some negatives of the badly loaded rolls have ended. This one also was not very well exposed.

8 Likes

i’m working on sculpting a tree-girl

it took me like three hours to go from the version on the left to the right but it’s getting there.

17 Likes

Hi again. I’m still here with not much to say. Thought I’d share this since it looks like Castlevania fan art. Actually, I’ve been thinking of it as Castlevania fan art since I started it.

13 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

been drawering more…

6 Likes