SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE 💀

valid

1 Like

Same idea that Panzer Dragoon, Dragon Quarter, Ico, and some fourth series I am forgetting are the same world because they all use the same nonsense panzerese.

3 Likes

Can I just point out that this game doesn’t have any preorder nonsense attached to it and no microtransactions? No special costumes that are preorder only. No buying orbs/souls/whatever. That bullshit made me not want to buy DMC5 and I was glad when it got pirated basically on day one so I could play with the extra costumes that were preorder only. (Nero in all white rules btw) Sekiro is a good buy because you don’t miss out on anything when you buy it and it’s kinda sad that that’s not the norm anymore.

4 Likes

Driving myself to work with whatever bug crept into my system, because if I miss any day this week… Friday :japanese_ogre:

Ninja Spirit, IMHO.

1 Like

I hate being such a pushover for premium content that used to be bonus unlockables, but Capcom’s really got me in the vein of players that won’t let it stay $15 out of reach. My RE2/DMC5 would be incomplete without. On the other hand all the additional MonHun events, Ghost Survivors and upcoming Bloody Palace kinda weigh in.

1 Like

the base game is preferable like 95% of the time in my experience

I almost never ever want whatever they’re selling for another $15 or $20

1 Like

Agreed. I think beyond my enthusiasm for some titles, it’s when I know I’ll be replaying a ton that cosmetics and additional soundtracks get a big appeal.

oh gosh it’s close

alright i’m gonna buy this fucking game, shit

3 Likes

thinkin about making diplo come play it here this weekend and liveblogging it

11 Likes

Yeah but… there is this

Sekiro_GME_Katana_bonusLG

4 Likes

there’s a new from software videogame really soon

3 Likes

perfect for a tiny Ven

1 Like

When I picked up DMCV they got me. No real need to preorder (especially from GS) but I also can’t remember the last time I saw some sort of trinket like this that’s not in a costly limited edition.

1 Like

AGhhh I can’t watch anymore

til later tonight when I cave

Well I am sold. I might even go for that stupid letter opener

Better to just go on eBay and find movie prop samurai swords for a dollar. My dad got two prop swords from the movie The Last Samurai starring Tom Cruise! They’re not sharp but they are life size swords. I wonder sometimes if I should sharpen them but I figure they probably weren’t made for sharpening since the process for crafting a real samurai sword and the one for making a movie prop sword are likely very different.

i wonder how many people have typed “the latest title from from software” and then rewritten their sentence

2 Likes