SB game idea megathread

SMB1 randomizer that shuffles the positions of platforms, enemies, etc just enough to throw off the muscle memory of people who have played the game too much.

2 Likes

My Summer Starship

My Summer Gundam

5 Likes

I almost made this once. I’ve been out of retail for a while. Wonder if I should revisit this idea.

Is this like that sex game?

like this game I assumed

1 Like

no this one

2 Likes

I think I watched Giant Bomb play some of this, it looked fun

this is… incredible

1 Like

there is a dedicated button to flip the bird and cuss, and another to pee

there is a beer meter

More games need direct piss control

2 Likes

So. You’re an absurdly powerful nine-tailed fox demon that was sealed beneath a temple for hundreds of years. Your command of both sword and magic is legendary, but you were defeated by an exorcist and put to work as a temple-guardian for ages. Now, in the modern day, the priest of the temple has awoken you and loosened your bonds so that you may go to battle against an epic enemy that will test your mettle and cunning like none before- keeping the temple from getting foreclosed on and replaced with a fast-food restaurant.

Explore the open world of the temple’s district, and engage in activities like:

• Exorcising bad spirits in full spectacle fighter combat for surprisingly little pay
  • Squandering your money on new clothes, snacks, and that CCG the kids play in the playground outside the temple
  • Get mistaken for a cosplayer and get condescended to by eight-year-olds
  • Decorate your bedroom with junk you find lying around
  • Work (and get fired from) a series of part-time jobs
  • Teach a kid to fight with a stick
  • Obligatory fishing minigame, but you just grab the suckers out of the water with your bare hand
  • Annoy your friends at school or their job by using kitsune magic to disguise yourself
  • Save the world by accident two or three times maybe
  • Dating, probably?
  • Possibly actually saving the temple
3 Likes

Is this Shenmue?

It’s definitely got Shenmue DNA.

Pro Noodling Simulator 2020

2 Likes

Dr. Mario Maker

5 Likes

Dr. Miami Maker

youre a plastic surgery professor

1 Like

Red Deadlands Redemption

1 Like

they already made this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undead_Nightmare

i thought that was fake for the longest time

the zombie stuff is only a part of the whole Weird West concept though

i want to defend a locomotive from Graboids, or call Death out to a duel at midnight

6 Likes