Get a jacket DUH

2 Likes

you can get a Redfield jacket, but good luck getting a Redfield butt

4 Likes

Better do some Redfield squats and boulder punches

2 Likes

I guess Iā€™ll get this

1 Like

iā€™m also replaying Resident Evil 0 and man does this game not fuck around. I remember getting to the final boss when I was 16 and not having enough ammo to beat it. Ever since then Iā€™ve been meaning to get around to it and Iā€™m remembering fully now just how difficult the experience was.

2 Likes

leon kennedy wishes the friendzone was real that ada would even think that much of him

4 Likes

I was never that into resident evil 2 cause I saw the screenshots of the blue office police station on 1996 internet and got excited for that then when it came out it was just a weird art museum thing like the mansion all over again. at least 3 let you run around the city

it being a weird art museum is what makes it great tbh.

i wish real life governmental buildings would require me to solve environmental puzzles.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never been in a DMV but that sounds like the DMV.

1 Like

As an immigrant I will say lots of Japanese buercracy around me staying in this country is a puzzle I am constantly on the verge of failing and being the Spouse of Japanese National means I am on easy mode.

1 Like

3 Likes

dat elza walker costumeā€¦

NIIIIIIIIIICE.

2 Likes

i wasnā€™t paying attention to this until i saw the first video of claire fighting that weird monster with a giant eyeball on his shoulder. the animation in which the player gets to chuck a grenade on the ground to avoid being grabbed is literally one of the coolest things iā€™ve seen in an action game. it made me interested in resident evil as A Thing for the first time.

looking foward to play re4 in the meantime . . .

2 Likes