REDACTED [Takenobu Mitsuyoshi Remix] - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Thread Extended

huh, I stand corrected. guess I never looked that close and just assumed they removed that bc it’s nintendo

Came back after a few days of not playing and crushed out a huge chunk of WOL

I’ve used Marth so much (he was the only sword-dude I unlocked for a long time) that I get super confused when I switch it up

I’m really bad at correctly inputting down-super for some reason

does everyone smash with c-stick? i just found out you can map tilts on there instead, and also about this a+b to smash option

2 Likes

I smash with the c-stick because I’m bad at timing them otherwise

Tilt on R-Stick is great if you get smashes when you try to turn to do a forward tilt. That was there in launch of 4 but the A+B smash came later in a patch. I still wish for a mappable short hop. The short hop macro is nice but is limited for characters like greninja that benefit from delaying the attack after a short hop.

1 Like

brb marketing a new line of dildos for sex positive videogame twitter

wait what

this… changes everything I’m so bad at tilt attacks :frowning:

2 Likes

changing sensitivity to low helps a little though

hehehehehe

Console-themed sex toys would rule.

Rerelease the Ore Commander, cowards.

1 Like

i almost said something more about smashing with c-stick and specifically thought nah i bet felix will just do it

6 Likes

Press A and Jump at the same time and you will always get a short hop with an attack. Use and abuse this knowledge. As for the limitations, you do the move as soon as you hit the apex of the short hop. Greninja gets the best when he short hops, starts to fall the does Nair and fast fall to get the hitbox out and get back to the ground with as little lag as possible. This is where the macro has limitations but does help a lot.

1 Like

wow this is amazing news

think I heard that holding down on the stick when you jump automatically does a short hop? I can’t really test it at the moment, but I’m pretty sure I heard that.

holding down gets you neither a short hop nor does it start up fast fall automagically when you jump or hop

pressing buttons feels good

1 Like

:upside_down_face:

the fuck are they doing

9 Likes

the process of going through anything spirits related melted my brain to the point of this not even registering

2 Likes

they must have let Charles Martinet design one of these, oops,

1 Like

As far as I know that only works for Peach/Daisy. They can use that to float the lowest height from their jump point. Good for getting air attacks at ground level.

good smashin just now, sorry i had to leave (which i think closes the room?), we should do it more often, game and watch sucks, etc

I am so terrible at online, I should probably quit before I end up at 1 GSP
I seem to spend most of the time getting juggled in midair and accidentally suiciding, someone give me some pro strats plz