i’m telling you, you gotta crack open your controllers! it’s way apart from the one hard part
This worked beautifully on the Oculus DK1. I’ve put a little bit of fiddling into it but haven’t yet gotten it to work with the Vive or Index.
oh hell yes, thanks!
You are wrong. I found Picross 3d to be legitimately trickier than its 2d brethren and at least at a couple points had to walk away from a particularly difficult puzzle for a bit, but it is 100% fair and you never have to guess. Cant’s speak for the sequel as i haven’t tried it yet.
Picross 3D Round 2 feels significantly harder, I’ve been stumped a few times near the end in it.
I couldn’t get into Picross 3D Round 2. The colour switching jammed up the mechanical flow for me, and the wooden blocks and soft music aesthetic felt so dry compared to the weird energy of the original.
YEah this crazy block monster is so weird.
what is the best way to record a discord xonversation for a pocast outside of ventrilo
Look up Craig for Discord. Pretty solid audio recording bot that works directly in Discord.
Is anyone else interested in Ary and the Secret of the Seasons?
For some reason it’s one of my most anticipated games and I can’t figure out why. It seems like a fairly unremarkable indie game but there’s lots of little things endearing me to it. The classic 3D Zelda stuff, the main character’s transition to a tomboy design (which is otherwise unremarkably Dreamworks-y and by-the-numbers as a character trait), the A Hat in Time vibes, the Skyward Sword-esque spheres of time. Maybe I’m just pining for more mid-budget stuff with ambition for scale.
The more I look it the more I wonder why I like it.
Edit: This post really makes me sound like a viral marketer
Is there a preferred translation for Crusader of Centy/Soleil
anyone into the mister fpga?
Anyone here play Skater XL? The controls sounded pretty interesting based on what I heard from my little bro.
I prefer the Soleil / European translation which doesn’t have the weird religious censorship. The US version also apparently changes the ending in a negative way too. It’s a bit more dry than the US translation but I think I prefer that as well
i picked it up. the control system is interesting, but im still in the adjustment period from skate. idk about the pc version, but on ps4 it runs real bad. it’s very bare bones andhard to recommend right now, even as someone who spent probably 1000+ hours just riding around in skate 1.
i really really really want one!!! a lot more affordable than the analogue products, that’s for sure
which to be fair i want those too but i think the mister is more my speed. i like the open-source-oriented, community-driven shit
Can folks list games with NES Zelda style “second quests”? By which I mean a hard mode of a non-procedurally-generated game that substantially changes routing and enemy types. (I’m lately playing Redo! which has one and enjoying it.)
First thing that comes to mind is the original Kirby’s Dreamland for Game Boy. Not sure it counts though since it only changes the enemy placements and types iirc but does so pretty significantly.
EDIT: I suppose there’s also Ocarina of Time Master’s Quest which they made into the unlockable hard mode in the 3DS port.
Does GoldenEye / Perfect Dark / Timesplitters count? Each difficulty mode increases the amount of objectives needed to complete the level, which means the player is required to traverse areas that were either optional or closed off on easy difficulty. Also in some cases enemy placement and available weapons are changed up.
Wario Land 4 has 3 difficulties which add/change enemies, move treasures, and make optional challenges mandatory. Not as significant as Zelda though