Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

I like Pocketcasts because it also has an in-browser desktop version that syncs with the mobile version.

Oh is this the one that had a ridiculously long German name before

Thank you comrades

does retroarch not add psx games to a library or do I not have it setup right

the automatic scanning of isos doesn’t work super great, you may have to add them manually

i have a hankerin to play a game starring the “yaha woohoo” italian stereotype plumber man. The WiiU shop has 3D World, and Galaxy 1 & 2. I’m definitely getting 3D World, but do either of the Galaxies hold up in 2017? Which one is the most worth playing, if either?

Definitely Galaxy 2 over Galaxy. It has some levels that are the first glints of the design of 3D Land/World. Galaxy is tedious bullshit all of the time.

3D World is a hefty meatball of a game, though, and I bet it will sate your hankering by itself.

4 Likes

Thank you Doolittle. i’ll probably just stick w/ 3D World

yeah fuck that other shit, 3d world is more than enough

2 Likes

3d world fuckin bangs hard!!

Yeah i just played thru world 1 and this is the most chill-ass videogame, i love it

it owns that you can play the princess and her fire outfit is cute as heck

They are all real good videogames. Life is long, play all marios.

No lie, I would shell out another 30 bucks for another world or two for DLC level packs in 3D world. The Big Band-ish style of the music still sticks with me. It’s also good couch co-op but after more than two it really feels like the game doesn’t know how to handle 4 independent agents and becomes more about herding the cats. Sometimes literally.

long shot i know but does anyone recognise any of the arcade games in the bg of this video? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WsPfSXJaelk

I see, in order:

• No idea what the one on the left is, that you see playing over his shoulder.
  • Rush 2049
  • Operation Terror Gold
  • Pacman Vs.
1 Like

-Atari’s San Francisco Rush 2049 (Special Edition) (twice)

the Rush on the right is clearly showing an error of some sort…

-Raw Thrill’s Target Terror (Gold)

LIFE LIKE VIOLENCE STRONG

-Pac-Man 25th Anniversary

Looks like there might be more than one full cabinet, not sure which it is.

2 Likes

I will also pay money for more 3D World but every new level has to be on the same tier of bullshit that Champion’s Road exists on

2 Likes

Ah shit Target Terror is correct. I couldn’t remember the name fully.

Pocketcasts it cost like 3 dollars but is worth it.

I owned Galaxy 2 for two years and got 15 minutes in each time and went I just can’t.

I filmed Tim for his ?never? released take down of Galaxy 1 and that game is a gas station bathroom disaster with the sign says Please Let The Staff Know If This Is Unclean.