Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

Right now there’s no anime kissing elements in it, it’s just an extra small-scale, almost more puzzle-ish game. A LOT of the random elements are out; all attacks are guaranteed, for one thing.

You can tap the characters’ chibis on the home screen and they will talk to you, but not to each other, and there is no affection or support system at all

That sounds pretty cool actually!

You can go to their status page and poke at their art while they say stuff.

:stampstampstamp:

what game is this from

I nicked it from @wonder_momo so she’ll know better, but It’s one of the G&W compilations I think.

It is!

All the extra relationship stuff in the latest games is pretty offputting for me (toom uch stuff to worry abbbbout), so this little game is a bit of a relief.

The arm of one of the main characters is drawn really really badly though. This is the worst part.

Yeah, Chef from G&W Gallery 2.

2 Likes

I should make more gifs/dig into my gif collection some more for more good emotes honestly

tho I’ll never top my fav contribution, :gotohell:

1 Like

https://selectbutton.net/uploads/default/_emoji/gotohell.gif?v=3

what game is this from

Night Slashers.

1 Like

4 Likes

That only says “TO HELL!” though.

Is the Humble Monthly Bundle worth 12$ a month?

If you normally buy games, probably not because the best games in the bundles tend to be a couple quarters to a year post-release and you’ll end up with a lot of duplicates and some weird small games you don’t necessarily care for.

If you don’t normally buy games, it is an excellent way to amass a stupidly huge backlog.

I tend to avoid buying new games at release due to a backlog, so it might be worth it. But on the other hand, do I need even more of a big backlog?

I subscribe to and I’m marginally happy with it. For me it’s been a good way to pick up on some little indie games that I ignored due to money or time like Stardew Valley, Slime Rancher and Hotline Miami 2. I’ve also found it a decent way to get games that I’m not all that into but heard interesting things about like Soma, Banner Saga or Project Cars. Like with other ‘box o goods’ services it also makes for ways to give friends gifts if you get stuff you have or don’t want.

Does anyone know of anywhere in Tokyo or Chiba that has a working Street Fighter 1 cab? Original crazy pressure sensitive buttons preferred.

I’ve gotten kind of interested in the history of fighting games and would like to try it.

There was one at warehouse in kawasaki but will try and keep an eye out.

Anybody think that new mobile Pokémon strategy game is worth playing?