Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

finally something truly horrible to do with my DKC and Earthbound carts!

2 Likes

collect good games and their bad sequels for the same console, swap labels, get rid of the first game

The GiIvaSunner Game Library

1 Like

Can’t wait for bootleg Undertale where every song is now a random high quality rip.

pretty much the whole undertale soundtrack got covered by them so just use that

are there any live voice changers that aren’t complete dogshit

my installation of morphvox from a year and a half ago is inexplicably broken and won’t even function enough to let me uninstall it (something related to missing dlls?), and voxal won’t work without an old unsigned driver that my tier of windows 7 won’t give me the permissions to install, woop woop

having trouble finding anything else out there

also really love how the description for most of these programs is some variant of “great for playing pranks or ‘tricking people!’”

excuse me while i throw up

Does anyone know if Linkle Liver Story ever got a translation?

Anybody here played any of the Legends of Heroes games?
I’ve heard good things about the series and was thinking it might a good blue skies game to play on my daily commutes, but I’m concerned it might be too, uh, “old-school” for me in the year of our lord 2017, what with the plucky heroes and seemingly high difficulty necessitating grinding.
Is there something here that I am missing that will make it worth the time investment (i’m already grinding to buy leather boots like an hour into the game) or should I cut bait and just play through Suikoden 1 and 2 again?
(…Or SMT IV…?)

ETA: I just found @Drem thread on the game here. Looks like its not for me after all. To SMT IV!

Is there anything out there like Sub Rebellion only newer and prettier?

Does anyone know if the console versions of Hyper Light Drifter can be played at 60fps?

According to this Giant Bomb thread and this NeoGAF thread, yes. I don’t know firsthand, but it seems to be the case.

1 Like

No, and no active projects either.

damn, oh well. Shame, because I always loved Soleil / Crusader of Centy and this seemed like it might be a decent follow up

Has any indie game ever let you import your save data from a completely unrelated game like Mass Effect 2 for example? Even as a weird goof thing? Would that even be technically possible?

An indie game Monster Rancher that procedurally creates monsters from your Steam folder would make Gabe Newell a lot of money.

You mean like when this precise thing happens in Frog Fractions 2? I’m not sure it’s got to be a legit Mass Effect save to trigger the result, but I think I tried to use a dummy file with the right extension and it didn’t work.

Oh, guess it wasn’t just a random joke with no context then I heard on that video game podcast then. Still fun though.

is sorcerian worth playing & is the dos version w/ mt32 emulation the best/only way to play it in english?

1 Like

Is the fire emblem mobile game really a turn based strategy game or is it more about making animes kiss

1 Like