Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

Any advice for a luckmode run in SotN?

well dang

Do any XLR -> USB converters work with the PS4?

Like, if I wanted to use this to plug my Shure Beta 58A into the PS4, could I? Seems like it from the product description and my experience using other USB mics in the PS4…

I don’t think I’d need phantom power since my mic works with my USB interface for PC without having to turn such on, but iuno. Any chance I’d need this?

Edit: nevermind, I found out that the Shure X2U, which I have – though it’s at dad’s atm – works after doing some googling.

Just leaving this here because maybe someone would value that bit of info, iuno.

im manic and bought a pstv
any words or memories sticks

If your firmware is 3.60 or lower you can crack it. The memory cards are still expensive.

1 Like

I have a Dark Souls III quick question:

Two times already, I’ve brought a couple of phantoms to fight the cursed rotted greatwood, but it seems they can’t traverse the fog gate. They stay behind, flailing until they get bored and leave my game. At first, I thought it was a griefer, but I’ve seen it happen with 3 different, unrelated players.

Googling a bit, it seems this can happen on other bosses as well and it’s a bug?

I have no problems entering the fight myself or as a phantom helping another player. What’s up with this? And if it’s indeed a bug, why hasn’t it been fixed 10 months after release? Looks like a pretty major thing to leave unfixed

some friends want me to play smite. i installed and played the tutorial. never played a moba before. what are the key things i need to know? how do i decide on a god to play? is there a tier list?

teach me how 2 smite

The first rule of mobas is to not play mobas

9 Likes

I found my copy of Ogre Battle 64b with my n64. What should I do with it? Box and manual both. No CRT or composite cable input.

What’s the serial number?

? Whoa what does the serial number have to do with it?

it relates to what mods it will take. If it has a low serial it can take the easy RGB mod.

1 Like

are you going to give away that copy of ogre battle like that other guy did

I guess my thought was if it is a low serial number you should either advertise it as such or do the RGB mod if you can and sell it and if it is a high number you can do the HDMI mod and keep it.

…unless you want to get into upscalers.

Select Button: Where everyone gets a copy of Ogre Battle

I couldn’t find a serial number on the cart, but I’m guessing you’re asking about the n64?

NS173435609

Model No NUS-001

Sorry, yes I was talking about the System. Since the serial number starts with NS1 it is likely a first revision board which could take the RGB mod. You’d have to open it to check.

I’m talking about what is described as the “Basic” mod here:

http://retrorgb.com/n64rgbcompatible.html

Haha, what about NUS-001 (USA) ?!?

Well There are NUS-001 model US consoles with different board revisions.

I once bought a copy of Ogre Battle which was actually Lufia 2 with the cartridge label switched. In hindsight, I should’ve kept it.

1 Like

if i owned a physical game collection it would be exclusively for dumb stuff like label-swapping