Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

Is there a Rage 2 thread? It’s weirding me out that no one is talking about the game that much. Then again, nobody asked for it right? Bethesda was like “we got you bro, we know you loved that first one!” and we were all like “yeah it kinda ruled but it was also a strangely inert and dispiriting experience. We actually don’t really care if there is another one”. Then Bethesda was like “oh but we already made it and it comes out in a month” and we were like “I guess I’ll play it?”

it’s by the just cause team so really anything that people liked about rage 1 probably doesn’t apply

I just read some article about how the entire game apparently seems to equate cleft palates with “mutant” and how it was a super bummer for the author (who was born with a cleft palate) to play through that for hours.

I wanted it to be multiplayer :\

1 Like

Yeah, the Polygon review right? The writer even quoted an awkward exchange with the creative director I believe.

2 Likes

I’m playing Rage 2. I like it but I don’t know I would endorse it or tell other people to play it. All of my thoughts on the game are tied into larger thoughts about open worlders in general. I’ll probably make a thread about it later.

woah jeez

Has there ever been a game where you get to dump someone and can decide how

I feel like there’s real untapped potential here

3 Likes

I’m almost certain there’s at least one small independent game that does this, but I can’t remember a name.

1 Like

Anyone got any suggestions for like, good cartridge slot cleaning brushes? I got a lot of cartridge slots that need to be cleaned and I I don’t know where to start looking.

what are the best visual novels, like ones that are as good as a book maybe. does that exist. also are there ones that dont look like anime

sorry no

1 Like

i would think a toothbrush for babies would work well, if it fits.

or got to a paint section and get some of those real small foam wedge brushes for detail work.

46375dc2dfbc01b65c549c464df695de

Phoenix Wright and Dangan ronpa

2 Likes

but which one would be a better use of time?

FIRST RESPONSE DECIDES DYLAN’S FATE

Phoenix Wright

alright that’s a better outcome than last time

Phoenix wright. Dangol Grandpa plays so much with formula that the more familar you are with all kinds of tropes and expectations the more rewarding it is.

2 Likes

There is always Hotel Dusk: Room 215!

It’s not particularly anime.

It’s also not like particularly good, although I really did come to like parts of its presentation. A couple of the characters grew on me as well.

…I probably wouldn’t recommend it.

First Phoenix Wright game is good fun.

2 Likes

Hotel Dusk and the general Cing vibe is excellent in a laid-back moody sort of way. If you’re in the mood for a lite-Jazz noir it’s exactly the whiskey & water you’re looking for.

I think the first Hotel Dusk is their best work but I’d also recommend the Wii BLOOD EDWARD ISLAND sequel (Another Code: R)