Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

I like to use FRAPS for screenshots. Because you can set it to keep taking pics in intervals. So if I want pics from a boss fight or something, I set it to take a pic very 2 seconds.

But yeah Joy2Key for mapping a keyboard key to your controller.

I’m no musou expert but Hyrule Warriors is my favorite musou game. It feels great to play

2 Likes

Anyone know where I can find a rip of the DOUBLE DRAGON movie?

2 Likes

yea you can straight up do exactly this in the switch display options, just set it to 720p

i’m not sure what effect it has on zelda anymore after updates, but it used to make a big difference

1 Like

Youtube?

oh yeah

1 Like

https://www.limetorrents.info/search/all/double-dragon-1994/

i was pretty shocked to find the entirety of Arrival on youtube recently

1 Like

Cool, thanks! I’m glad it makes a difference. I knew that option existed but I didn’t know whether it was just a downscale, or if it did something funky like downclocking the system to portable speeds to output at 720p, or similar, since I imagined having an extra output resolution would make cert more complicated.

SO what are the good KEMCO rpgs?

dragon view

I don’t know what a kemco is but Dragon View kicks ass

1 Like

if I go to norway and do a CIT robbery will I go to norwegian prison or just get deported

Is Halo Reach supposed to be a stuttery popin mess?

what the hell how do I get retroarch to detect and run the english patched ihatovo monogatari? I scan it it doesn’t do anything, I try to add it manually no cores come up to open it with. it’s a rom file, it’s there, just run the damn thing. what linux user invented this shit

Thats bizarre. Have you tried loading the core first and loading the rom afterwards?

Are you playing on Xbox One because IIRC that’s one of the titles it has trouble with

I don’t think the game was a smooth 30 to begin with though

got it. I had a typo in the playlist of course. this is why I can’t code either. I don’t understand why it didn’t just detect it on it’s own though

also since updating to the version of retroarch that just came out the text has stopped scrolling so I can’t tell some of the cores apart, great

I was surprised to see the entirety of Detective Pikachu somehow left up on YouTube too

4 Likes

(Foreigners can’t watch this but maybe Americans can?)
5 Likes