Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

I don’t remember when I made that one JPSN account but I got like, 20 PSOne games and also PCE Valis

I don’t want to live in a world where my old and busted console cannot summon bad games that feature panties with every jump

1 Like

i assume ymer is asking because permanently taking a ps3 offline means you can hack it without worry, and a hacked ps3 can deliver even more old bad panty games

1 Like

Oh one month it was 200 games it was nuts.

Sure would be cool if they were like “hey you own these games now okay bye.”

2 Likes

How is Death by Degrees reallly

netflix

2 Likes

and there’s that unofficial demon’s server right?

gonna be the jerk that says that in the year of someone 2019 you should grab a netflix/streaming device that’s futureproof for 4k/HDR but then again I’m the asshole who’s yelling until he is red in the face that Amazon’s web player doesn’t support surround audio which is a shame because it works perfectly fine at 24hz and

Luigi.

It’s always Luigi.

2 Likes

Anno Luigiis

4 Likes

early SMT was more punk / thrash, but then Meguro took over and yes, his favorite bands are shit like T-Square and Casiopea, the jazz fusion legends of Japan. so he went progressively further with that as much as the particular game would allow. wouldn’t be surprised if Persona 5 is what he always wanted to do.

too early to tell what’s up with Kozuka, but I think SMT IV + Apocalypse was amazing, although you can see he took a rather conservative approach and tried to mimic the SMT1+SMT2 feel in particular.

1 Like

has anyone played the daemon x machina demo and if so please tell me all about it

what are the best options for watching pirated media on a tv in the year of our lord 2019
i use plex with a couple of chromecasts at the moment and it’s a Mixed Bag

main complaint is that i’m only using tv speakers and this setup doesn’t have any normalisation options so i’m getting classic ‘quiet voices, everything else is deafening’ stereo downmix

i also just read that chromecasts are now failing if they can’t reach 8.8.8.8 to fuck with pihole so that’s another reason i could do with finding something else (previously they would just revert to whatever dhcp was giving them if they couldn’t reach google)

these are good settings for TV speakers if you don’t mind using VLC

I just picked up Advance Wars 2 for the GBA from the used game store. I’ve never played the first one. Would it be OK to start with 2, or is there a super compelling reason to play the first one first? I’ve already played both DS ones.

Two is better in my opinion, and can totally be your entry point.

2 Likes

It’s pretty whatever. It looks nice for sure, but if you’re expecting armored core, it ain’t. Nothing is really weighty, and the shooting is brainless, like you lock on and can just hold the fire button and hit.

Why is there more than one Bob Ross board game

Because there are no mistakes, just happy accidents.

2 Likes

Probably fine other then it being a harder game I think? So you better start thinking hard fast.

did anybody else ever play a dawn of the dead inspired pc indie game around 99-00. you flew a helicopter into the level and had to collect enough gas to fly to the next level. it was 3d, top down view to move and you went into first person view to shoot