Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

I seem to recal the Legend/anniversary/underworld era tomb raider games having pretty ok controls mouse and keyboard controls.

Moon Fields is more like a twinstick thing right, in actual play? Maybe look at Guardian of Light?

Pc version of bastion.

I still prefer mouse & keyboard for Bastion.

Thanks for the references, guys. The Moon Fields is actually a 1 analog stick + 7 button game, so it’s close to those but not quite. I’m posting what I’m doing + a tester file in my Moon Fields thread.

I seem to remember we had a thread at one point for quick vidcon idea posts, but it’s either gone or I’ve forgotten what it was called. Is that still a thing, or did it get axed?

You mean this?

The Disqus reactions I’ve seen rolling out in the last few weeks drive me to incandescence as all gross emoticons do, yet they’re not isolatable by a snippet picker like the ublock one. Is there a good way to block those, or do I have to block all Disqus now?

pretty sure i’m asking for it with this, but are food and/or drinks threads generally frowned upon here?

yes, we take all nourishment rectally, from a synthesized paste

We hate it the whole time though, because enjoying things is for suckers

But we enjoy hating it

I only eat that dish that one Japanese restaurant serves where they make it look like a big block of cartoon meat on a big cartoon bone, and it’s full of cheese so when you bite into it, it looks like you’re pulling on the meat like a cartoon character. That’s the only thing I eat

that dish that one Japanese restaurant serves where they make it look like a big block of cartoon meet on a big cartoon bone, and it’s full of cheese so when you bite into it, it looks like you’re pulling on the meat like a cartoon character

i unironically can’t tell whether you’re taking the piss with this

Pictured above: me, every day

sounds absolutely vile i said as if i had room to talk

Food and drink threads rule but watch out for BigHeadMode.

Food and drink threads? Oh, you mean pizza threads! We love pizza threads.

It’s the water, you know, makes the dough taste different

god no the water doesn’t matter at all, its not putting like 2 cups of sugar into the flour, thats what makes pizza dough taste good.

all the pizza dough outside the east coast is way too sweet

You want to talk about sweet pizza? One time when I was a kid my family went on a summer vacation to my grandpa’s Portuguese bakery. We all teamed up to make a big pizza in his awesome industrial kitchen, but somehow we fucked up and used powdered sugar instead of flour.

Everyone is still talking about it.

My mother did this once. Except it was macaroni and cheese.

And yes my family is still talking about it. It was so fucked up.