Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

Lilo and Switch

5 Likes

Has anyone played Yodanji; is it any good?

Half-assed Ebay research turned up not a lot so I’m going to solicit some opinions:

If I sold my complete collection of boxed, in Very Good (I can’t get away with calling them mint, I don’t think) Bit Generations titles how much do you think I could get? I could honestly use the money and frankly nobody who has ever entered my home has ever been impressed by my little collection anyway.

1 Like

what is going on with Tindeck? I visited it for the first time in a while and there’s a message on it saying that the site is closing and eveyrthing will be deleted on August 1st, except that was almost two weeks ago and the files definitely haven’t been deleted? And the EU copyright thing that the site closing/file deletion was meant to protest hasn’t passed for sure yet?

I had mine listed on ebay forever. As a lot there was no interest. Individual games sold at wildly different prices. I cannot remember which games were worth relatively high prices but I can look them up if you’d like. I just know: it all seemed real random and I was so mad that I couldn’t get big bucks for such an aesthetically pleasing collection.

1 Like

ps1 games have to be a .bin & .cue file

3 Likes

it depends, mednafen-derived cores want the bin/cue combo (this goes for every system you use a mednafen/Beetle core for) and you load the cue whereas the PCSX core in there can load from a bin or a cue

also retroarch is still bad, use worse bespoke emulators for everything, be attitude for circa-2002 emulation practices

4 Likes

Retroarch has so much tedious fiddling for every core its more fun than any standalone emulator

4 Likes

what are some badass pc engine games I should get

11 Likes

the soundtrack is frickin’ amazing!!!

is it possible to buy from different region 3ds eshops using a hacked 3ds? there’s a jp-only eshop-only game i want that hasn’t been dumped

so this definitely inspired Pinball of the Dead right

1 Like

I’ve been trying for half an hour to find the video of a guy on stage talking about a game (I think it was infamous second son) where he’s all GOVERMENT SURVELIENCE IS WATCHING EVERYONE. WHAT IF ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE HAD SUPERPOWERS???" completely seriously, can anyone link that for me?

watch dogs E3 reveal show

Nah, it wasn’t watchdogs. No superpowers.

you sure they weren’t air quotes around superpowers

it does sound like watch dogs

now i need to find this even more to prove you all WRONG

IT’S NOT WATCHDOGS

but thank you for trying to help

I think it was infamous yeah

It was the guy who went on right before or after Jonathan Blow in like 2013 or 2014 I think

FOUND IT

1 Like

Wasn’t that the one were they tried to tie Occupy into Infamous? Because that is a moment that happened.