sorry i yelled so much

Iā€™m not sorry I yelled so much

people need to be warned

about h*g

1 Like

Tame the hog with apples.

I want a range life.

i will be leading the PODCAST THIS WEEKEND ill probably make a thread
right now the topic is looking like PLATFORMER WONDERLAND / all about the weird theme-park versions of the world from platform games with a focus on stuff like super Mario 64 / spyro / sly cooper / croc / ristar /

1 Like

Iā€™d do that to rep Sly!

I only found out recently that croc was originally designed to pitch Nintendo on a yoshi game and after they passed the dev team replaced the assets

I remember it being miserably stiff yet visually evocative in a way common to a lot of early 3D platformers that werenā€™t crash or Mario (like bug) that makes it sort of fundamentally bad yet still neat

hey so I still wanna do a podcast with this theme this Saturday:

i will be leading the PODCAST THIS WEEKEND ill probably make a thread
right now the topic is looking like PLATFORMER WONDERLAND / all about the weird theme-park versions of the world from platform games with a focus on stuff like super Mario 64 / spyro / sly cooper / croc / ristar /

your other choice:
AUGUST IS THE MONTH OF THE SUPER NINTENDO AND WE SHOULD DO A SUPER NINTENDO PODCAST

shame, Iā€™d love to join another podcast. But platformers are not an area I know much about.

I donā€™t really know anything about them either!

hm maybe we should do another topic ;-;

well if you do, Iā€™d be down. Otherwise Iā€™d sit there and say I never owned an N64 and that I hate collectathons and leave.

perhaps we could open it up so people can talk about any game where the world seems like an oversized theme park

Open world games I can talk about!

i changed the thread title to open world wonderland

I think a good topic of discussion is rides/attractions in these ā€˜theme parksā€™ that you actually want to experience again, especially in the same context (park(game))

1 Like