Path of Exile!

i know folks like to knock diablo 3’s design choices, but “drops are weighted towards stuff your class can use” is a really good one

sincerely, my stash full of uniques a ranger would never equip

1 Like

do witches ever get pants

1 Like

lol there’s a reddit thread called that https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4p148a/will_my_witch_ever_get_pants/&ved=2ahUKEwilzuOU7r_hAhWF6aQKHT6CBQ0QFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3aR2_hIxO_oaUB_sXK7rMd&ampcf=1

It seems the answer is yes

Templar always shows legs too

1 Like

Trading is kind of big in PoE and you’re fully expected to do that. That sort of interaction with people always makes me anxious but the process is fairly painless, at least on PC, where you’ve got good resources to check the market and contact random strangers

yeah something I was reading about it gave me the impression that they designed the whole economy around everything being priced in stone of Jordan’s

1 Like

unless you play on hardcore, game doesn’t require much effort anyway, so there’s no need to obsess about min maxing.

hardcore is shit though because of potential desyncs.

i support the templar’s powerful thighs

1 Like

Yeah, some witch pants or at least a long robe would be nice.

Act 2 is hilarious so far.

Been finding the game a bit dull in Act 1, clearly I need to get to Act 2 fast.

Act 2 is just funny because you go from grimdark to basically a jungle with the occasional cave and lots of sunshine and it is strange. All of a sudden you are fighting Blood Apes and it is weird.

There are so many weird side-things in this game, like the memory recovery thing and the menagerie and…it’s weird. But I have a Zombie army that rolls hard right now, so I am happy.

Zombie Army For Unlife

2 Likes

oh yeah once you get to act 2 that crossbow barbarian guy just keeps showing up and gleefully trapping horrible monsters. he really enjoys his work

i love how this follows the classic videogame level theme progression: beach, jungle, ancient rome, mines, nazis

2 Likes