Official SB Anime Club

HELL YES

Itā€™s Sad Cartoon Animals night already?! Im so there

Night on the Galactic Railroad is one of the Kenji Miyazawa cat people films, nice.

Unico and the Island of Magic :hugging:

Going in mostly blind for Ringing Bell. Whenever that plays though, Iā€™ll be in a bit late.

it appears that the rip i made of the ko century beast warriors dub is lost ;_;

The SB Anime Club is about to explodeā€¦in tears!

http://togethertube.com/rooms/sbanimeclub

Log on right now and have an on-line breakdown with all your best budsā€¦and your favorite thing: anime!

I have a cocktail, a box of tissues, a computerā€¦and a broom! Iā€™m about to break! Be there for the most heartbreaking Anime Club meeting yet!

iā€™m already there adding filler

I think Iā€™ll join this next time, who knows?!?!? Probably not because my girlfriend will ask me if Iā€™m dumb or something. I need to hide this from her. What do yā€™all pretend to be doing while actually partaking in Anime Club?

watching anime

1 Like

Itā€™s not like weā€™re watching cartoons. Weā€™re watching anime. This is sophisticated, brainy shit.

Speaking of:

The worldā€™s brainiest boy has found historyā€™s most important video tape.

Who wants to come over and watch it with me.

2 Likes

You know Iā€™d be over there in a heartbeat if there wasnā€™t an ocean in the way! Iā€™d bring pizza and challenge you to Virtua Fighter because my Lei-Fei is second to none.

1 Like

AT 8PM EST ON TUESDAY JUNE 27, 2017 ITā€™S HAPPENING! The first annual SB Anime Club Food Fight!

Remember when we all fell in love with Frol? Remember when Frol threw food at all these nerds? Frol was so good.

Iā€™ve gained about 5 pounds since the start of the Select Button Anime Club, and thatā€™s because Anime is the sweetest thing on this planet. And tomorrow night is gonna be ā€“ brace yourselves here ā€“ too sweet! Youā€™re gonna have to brush your teeth after every J-toon! Believe it!

So join us at 8PM EST tomorrow forā€¦uhā€¦I donā€™t know what weā€™re watching, actually. Tulpa is on vacation and I donā€™t really know much about anime. But I do know other people made suggestions and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll all pipe up and force me to binge! Binge on ANIME!

Log on to http://togethertube.com/rooms/sbanimeclub tomorrow at 8PM EST, and be forceful with your recs, otherwise Iā€™m gonna go mad and make everyone watch 100% rude shit, like the Brave Frog Part 2: Ribbit to the Limit.

you guys should take this threat seriously, the only rip of this on YouTube is a multipart submission of a guy recording his TV and half the screen is dark most of the time because heā€™s in PAL land

i will murder hobo if we have to watch any more whinging pond nonsense, honest to frog.

3 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes

here is a potentially useful link?

Watch mr ajikko and wakakozake while I am gone

ding ding ding come get yer fixinā€™s

Yeah! Log on to http://togethertube.com/rooms/sbanimeclub or this human cheese puff gets it!! Show starts in 7 minutes and goes allā€¦nightā€¦long!

Dear Anime Club,

Iā€™m so sorry for this weeks Anime Club After Dark

Gall Force will continue

1 Like