Official SB Anime Club

i wish i knew, watching the sonic anime with sb people sounds fun

It was a lot of me babbling about how adorable Tails is, as you might expect

Also everyone admired Knucklesā€™ hat and no one could figure out why the catgirl was there (besides the obvious)

demon summoning lesbian orgies are cool

all the other stuff with the friend wasnā€™t

gay friend shouldā€™ve been the protagonist

1 Like

All the offensive stuff flew over my head cuz I was too busy freaking out over anime computers and spamming chat and dreaming about going back to school so I could introduce myself to the class as a boy who loves the occult, and computers.

We will be doing this again on Tuesday for sure. That is Guaranteed Anime Day. Plan ahead. Mark your calendars.

iron virgin jun was go nagai and therefore gleefully became the most offensive and triggering thing ever whenever it wanted

we also watched a very low framerate Chrono Trigger ova and it was adorable

did yā€™all watch grey after I left?

nah we put it off for another day

1 Like

REMINDER: TOMORROW NIGHT ANIME CLUB RESUMES.

Are you bad enough to embrace the nightmare that is anime?? Log on and test your mettle on Tuesday, May 30, at 8PM EST!

1 Like

Why is ā€œstrange isnā€™t itā€ marked as a funny moment. Itā€™s a cool showdown moment. No one Gets It.

ANIME CLUB IS LIVE, AND TOTALLY OFFICIAL NOW. WE HAVE A REAL DEAL ROOM!

LOG ON AND CONSUME ANIME OR ELSEā€¦OR ELSE: FUCK YOU!

ANIME IS COOL NOW. IF YOU DISAGREEā€¦FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU IF YOU DONā€™T DO ANIME.

If you want to be a mod you have to make an account, cuz we permanent now.

3 Likes

Official Permanent SB Anime Club room up: https://togethertube.com/rooms/sbanimeclub

1 Like

come and watch episode one of:

i swear this isnā€™t a hentai

2 Likes

one day i wonā€™t have impending midnight deadlines to keep me away from my trash

1 Like

you gotta be like this robo: tell your midnight deadlines

FUCK YOU!!

3 Likes

can every night start with THE BEST OF ANIME

4 Likes

Time zones impede me, but I will still put this in my calendar in case I have a day off and can stay till really late.

Long Live Anime

WEā€™RE LESS THAN 24 HOURS AWAY FROM WEEK 3 OF THE SELECT BUTTON ANIME CLUB!

LOG ON AND PROVE YOUR SURVIVERILITY OR BE FUCKINā€™ TERMINATED.

WE WILL BE HERE, ON TOGETHERTUBE, TOMORROW AT 8PM EST.

We will be watching one of these three features:

THEY WERE ELEVEN, the anime based on the Moto Hagio manga. I own the manga in floppy comic format. I never read it, but itā€™s probably great cuz itā€™s Moto Hagioā€¦and the anime will be doubly great, cuz itā€™s gonna be DUBBED.

RINGING BELL OR WHATEVER, that one anime with the sheep thatā€™s supposedly really sad. I saw people talking about it on twitter yesterday, going on about how itā€™s on crunchyroll and that people shouldnā€™t pirate anime. But we were talking about this last week, so itā€™s ok to pirate it. Also Crunchyroll kept billing me after I canceled and I had to put a block on my card because of it so fuck Crunchyroll

MD GEIST, aka MOST DANGEROUS GHOST, which Iā€™ve somehow never seen. This will be watched in the anime club sooner or laterā€¦perhaps we can learn how dangerous we truly are by watching this anime.

Please, feel free to cast your vote here or in the Discord! And let the world know what other things you might want to watch!

Also weā€™re watching the next Garzeyā€™s Wing episode. Make sure you donā€™t miss it!

2 Likes

more beautiful boys war chronicles pls

1 Like

this club wonā€™t be official until it is destroyed by and then rises from the ashes of a heated subs v dubs debate

1 Like