Official SB Anime Club

this post rules and really makes me wish i had the discipline to attend these

they got going right before i left to visit MN and now that im back and living with my girlfriend ive sort of forgotten how to do anything else >~>;

really failing to live up to my role of anime avatar girl, especially since i half-assedly kicked this thing off in the first place lol

Oh man I had anime dreams last time too. It was the best anime I had ever seen, in fact. It was a whole movie. I even said to myself in the dream “you have to remember this and write it all down” but as soon as I woke up the memories began to eat themselves. So sad.

I’m going to join again this time, unless my girlfriend decides to stay another night, which is highly unlikely because she’s got stuff to do and everything is planned out already. So yeah, come on everybody, if I can join from EU timezone y’all can do it too.

let’s gooooo~! https://synchtu.be/r/sbanimeclub

1 Like

WHO WAS SHE? NO ONE KNOWS AND NO ONE CARES, CUZ SHE WAS DUMB AS HELL: SHE COULDA EASILY CURED HER DOGGONE LONESOME BLUES BY JOINING THE SB ANIME CLUB!

Log on for a night full of anime with all your pals…including me, the Honorary Founder of Anime Club. At least until the next time someone holds a poll, and I get the boot.

I really like the idea of just watching random episodes of long running shows. And if you wanna do a second night/day feel free. Just pop in here and say “Let’s watch stuff” or onto the Discord and I’m sure people will join in, though a little advanced notice probably helps! I think anyone can add to the playlist (if you can’t uhh…I think Tulpa has to give you mod privs.) Or you can just start a room on synchtu.be. I don’t think it’s too difficult! Anime should be for all…so feel free to be the boss!!

1 Like

i can’t remember who asked for it, but the first episodes of kamen rider kabuto and sukeban deka ii are back in the playlist for anyone who arrived late and wants to catch up before next week

3 Likes

I uploaded EoE (20th anniversalion) to google drive but it’s pretty bigly…been processing a good while. If not tonight maybe it can be watched later this week or next. :moaineon:

I can’t fucking believe I dropped the ball on this, it’s time I turn in my anime card boys. I’ve gotta give up animation now…for the rest of my life! unless some brave, handsome people can go on a quest to watch more GALL FORCE

we’ve been watching gall force every week
we’re finally on the supposedly good part

I haven’t seen EoE. I’d like to watch it sometime!

I’m telling you, things are gonna pick up any second now

are we gonna watch Video Girl AI

cuz it haunts my dreams and only exists in weird English language magazines that might be hallucinations with name like AnimeFanR and MangaPhreak

1 Like

What is the goriest splatterpunkiest anime of all time

I am in that sort of a mood

1 Like

maybe apocalypse zero or violence jack or genocyber

Battle Royal High School is pretty high up on the gore scale. It also gets points for being completely incoherent

Baoh also ranks fairly high on the splatterpunk scale

casual reminder that Genocyber was in the Smithsonian at one point

violence jack is anime after dark, and I pledge my body and soul that I wont miss it

i’ve actually read the comic and it is so very very horny trash

though as antagonists go having a transwoman who wants to destroy all humans for being awful is at least conceptually interesting

3 Likes

please can we watch md geist

Can we watch Beautiful Dreamer too