Official SB Anime Club

MOST DANGEROUS GEIST and BEAUTIFUL DREAMER will be shown on BACHELOR NIGHT. Maybe it’s rude of me to declare a night all for myself, but I’ve been talking about it for months and I do believe we held a synchtube poll where I was declared Unofficial Founder of Anime Club, and when you win a poll you win the right to have your own night. If anyone has a problem with that sorry, maybe you should have rocked the vote.

(If anyone wants to declare their own night please feel free…anything goes in Anime Club, and I personally like the idea of everyone curating their own thing once in awhile.)

(Do we have a theme for this week?)

(Does anyone want to watch gross anime tonight? I have a whole lotta Go Nagai ready to go…)

1 Like

lets watch some go nagai fukk yeah

also we gotta do a mecha week! WE GOTTA

IT’S HAPPENING. SPLATTERANIME ON A SATURDAY. LOG ON AT 10:35PM EST FOR SOME GROSS OLD CARTOONS THAT’LL HAVE YOU LIKE

https://synchtu.be/r/sbanimeclub

1 Like

Sounds like we got some good gooey bizness on deck. Thick Geist + sweet Yatsura.

I’m probably not gonna make it for those, but End of Eva is ready if @HOBO or anyone wants to do that another weekday or future Tuesday.

1 Like

5 Likes

i missed this on account of being asleep, may i have the playlist plz

It was just Cutie Honey ep 1 and a rewatch of the first Devilman OAV. They’re still in the playlist, near the bottom. Synchtube just keeps shit running even if no one’s there so Cutie Honey should be coming up in like…10 minutes.

https://synchtu.be/r/sbanimeclub

You can also just click any video in the list and watch it on youtube or download it from google drive. I’m going to keep any feature I add in the playlist for at least a week so people who miss out can go back and grab it if they want.

i think am at a point where my general disdain for anime strong enough to find shitty dubbing the more appropriate consumption config

Loki can i have gdrive download liks to the first ep of Dubbed rider and sukeban deka II

wait is this comment legal in this particular forum

augh i just deleted them this morning D: they were in the playlist all week!

i’ll put them back on google drive later

Sorry I didn’t know I could download them until this morning!

GUESS WHAT YOU’RE GETTING TOMORROW, GUYS.

THAT’S RIGHT: EVERY EMOTION. You’re gonna fall in love…and you’re gonna shed some tears! Because it’s BACHELOR NIGHT.

That is the night where anything goes…as long as I like it, because I curated all this shit. I also haven’t watched any of it.

Yeah, well, we’re not in school, buddy. I don’t follow the rules, but I do call the shots! Here’s what we’re gonna be watching, but maybe not in this order!

URUSEI YATSURA 2: BEAUTIFUL DREAMER – This is one of the best animes, because it has Lum. I do not know if it has Lum’s mum. If it does it is probably the best anime of all.

M.D. GEIST – Is this Geist truly the MOST DANGEROUS? We will find out tomorrow night…so be careful, and be prepared. Maybe invest in a helmet. I wouldn’t want to see you get hurt.

CUTIE HONEY EPISODE XX – We watched Cutie Honey episode 1 on Saturday night and boy, was it something! Don’t worry if you missed it, cuz it made no fucking sense! If you want to catch up it is still in the playlist and you can check it out. Tomorrow we might skip ahead, or just watch episode 2…you’ll never know until it happens, laddie…cuz I’m truly ingobernable.

THAT RADIO PLAY THING ABOUT THE STAR BUTTHOLE PEOPLE WHO DO INCEST – @notbov added this, and it’s brilliant, so we’re watching it tomorrow night in place of Armor Hunter Mellowlink. That will happen at a later date. Let’s all look forward to that guy hunting armors, cuz it’s gonna be real good.

TOKIMEKI TONIGHT – I think this is a cartoon about a gall who’s like a werewolf and her dad is a Dracula and her mom is the Black Lagoon. I watched one episode and looked at all its manga covers. They were all very good. I am sure we’ll have a good time watching this J-toon.

VIOLENCE JACK – This might be After Dark before dark…and it will definitely be Really Gross. I apologize in advance, but it’s Go Nagai, and I’m one of his guys, and we…we just gotta get real nasty sometimes. Please, take care of yourself. Do not watch Violence Jack. But if you do, and it grosses you out? Well:

Also after Violence Jack we’re watching Gall Force, the most boring shit of all time.

And before all this shit? Loki is probably doing a pre-show, and I hope it includes that yo-yo girl in an iron mask show, cuz that was an amazing TV program.

SO YES. Log on to http://synchtu.be/r/sbanimeclub tomorrow at 7PM EST for the pre-show, and 8PM EST for the MAIN EVENT and some really hot bumpers! Do it for me…do it…for Bachelor’s Soft.

2 Likes

ten minutes until the live action action hour live!

https://synchtu.be/r/SBANIMECLUB

The time for Eurozone pre-anime protoculture is now!

You ain’t the only one, Butt Attack Punisher Girl! That’s why I’m on-line RIGHT NOW watching anime with my closest pals. Won’t you join us? It is BACHELOR NIGHT, a night paying tribute to me. I know that might sound scary, but I promise: I’m going to be as gentle as possible. Why, I’m even putting whether or not we watch VIOLENCE JACK up to vote! Would other Honorary Anime Club Founders do such a thing? I doubt it!

So please log on, cast your ballot, and have a ball! We’re going all night long! http://synchtu.be/r/sbanimeclub

1 Like

we’re watching Beautiful Dreamer you dorks, don’t be a me and miss this.

1 Like

So it’s the morning after and I’m sure we’re all asking ourselves the same question…

Was that truly the most dangerous Geist?

Me…I’m not sure. I’m really not sure…

he did seem pretty dangerous, from what i saw