NO RANGERS ALLOWED

I haven’t listened to this one yet, but I’m looking forward to what I can only assume is an epic and successful battle and escape where nobody is seriously harmed!

:bbcry:

1 Like

Oh you poor dear.

1 Like

Resisting urge… to type joke… about something somthing hard part…

May the urge to edit come at an opportune time for you, Cuba

edit - Everything turned out fine Clint

I had to pause in the middle of listening to part 19 right now at 1am to come tell you @Father.Torque that that is not the “stranger things” theme on shrug’s phone, that is “wanna fight” by cliff martinez from only god forgives

6 Likes

I’m glad that got cleared up

2 Likes

consumed alive by a shambling mound, great bedtime listening

1 Like

:grimacing:

A burning shambling mound

Oh wow, pour one out

I was kind of looking forward to a trademark ramble at the live@Buttcon taping

3 Likes

knowing beforehand that Gorm was going to die actually made this much more stressful to listen to. So many small decisions that nobody knew would have such a result.

Poor poor bastard

I mean, if I hadn’t turned into a raccoon two sessions earlier to skip any and all combat in that room~

And if I hadn’t shoved fistfuls of coffee down his throat to induce a state of Doom Guy bloodrage

And if Ven could actually make a fucking religion roll…

AND IF NOBODY HAD MENTIONED GORM TO TULPA HE WOULDN’T HAVE EVEN BEEN IN COMBAT

“Oh, I’ll roll initiative for Gorm” NOOOOO

I guess we all learned a valuable lesson.

Never roll initiative for your Gorm.

Now you know how Honeydew feels about Bartholomew.

1 Like

in our last dnd campaign my sister had a pig named curly fries. one of our party members ate it i think, then left the game a few sessions later. i thought that was true cruelty.

How did it feel to play D&D with a sociopath

6 Likes

did they leave the game because they were murdered in real life

like they deserved

3 Likes

I mean Gorm distracted the mound to let us escape and then finally died, seems like a win/win to me

1 Like