NO RANGERS ALLOWED

I managed to not use this and I deserve a medal

(ok I did use a different Indy clip though)

1 Like

WARNING: this episode features an attempt to represent the subjective experience of BJ not-tolerating a Gorm monologue

I HATE SNAKES, JOCK! I HATE 'EM!!

Hello! Iā€™m a new member to the forum (have been reading the news posts for a little while) and joined primarily to let you know how much Iā€™ve enjoyed the series so far. The reckless attacks, fancy hats, metallurgy expertise, soil displacement, leftist messaging is just :kisses fingers:

Subbed on Patreon

9 Likes

Thanks for the support!

Iā€™m happy to hear that youā€™re enjoying the series

I am so sorry.

Iā€™m always curious: howā€™d you stumble across our silly little corner of the internet?

No prob. Just got finished with a long term project today and am having a nice evening on the web looking for a new game to play with my girlfriend.

Not sure if heā€™s on SB, but I keep in touch with a friend who moved to Philly via Twitter. He retweeted some joke Bachelor posted. From there, I found the SNES podcast and so on and so forth, so you can blame Bachelor.

That project I referred to lasted six months and required a lot of driving. I like listening to podcasts in the car and No Rangers Allowed quickly became a favorite.

Also, Iā€™ve been a member of very small and chill online community called MeFight Club (off-shoot of Metafilter) for a while. The new games thread there has slowed to a crawl so I was happy to find one here that was a good deal more active.

brb changing Bachelorā€™s title to ā€œOutreach Ambassadorā€

1 Like

I believe that change would be sound and just.

I am finally getting around to listening to this because Iā€™ve picked up working on my TTRPG again inbetween working on the comic. Count me a fan is good thanks

4 Likes

We are gonna crack 40 downloads per episode I can feel it

1 Like

Well shit after I wrote that I went and looked and weā€™ve been averaging ~45 for a while now so ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

4 Likes

Listening to ā€œhuff a beardā€ and really enjoying yā€™all found your natural rhythm! That sounds like an insult but it is not. I really appreciate a dnd campaign that is trying to not kill anyone (if they can help it.)

I think the only conscious creatures weā€™ve killed have still been in the lost first episode. We all still carry the stain.

The stupid rules of this game say you can make any melee attack ā€œnonlethal damageā€ and so in a way you never have to kill anybody and it is very weird to me that Iā€™ve never heard of a group making big use of this stupid rule. Like none of these D&Dosphere youtube personalities have made a 35 minute video talking into a camera about it so it may as well not exist

1 Like

Savage nonlethal damage

I revealed this existence of this podcast to a couple of workfriends and, oh god, what have I done

I also did that

As far as I know itā€™s only brought 1 stranger to a couple of episodes, I am glad none of them have listened

I did forewarn them about the half hour long discussion of a hypothetical psychedelic hog piss beverage so

3 Likes

Hypothetical maybe, but with a solid historical basis!

2 Likes

I have used nonlethal in my current DnD campaign a couple of times, and I always try to psychically speak to any sentient creatures to get them to surrender. It rarely works, if ever. I think I got some goblins to run away once. DM likes combat I think?

That said, my sister once violently murdered a bunch of sleeping goblins because she thought it was funny, but then experienced some actual real life regret over the incident, so thatā€™s fun.

1 Like

canā€™t believe you let an actual war criminal on snexploration smdh

5 Likes