News VI: Fires of Rumorcon

I appreciate the body positive approach they’re taking, everyone can smash if you believe you’re cosmic

3 Likes

okay if you have full* body movement and two players in the same space, how long is it going to take for people with a combined 2060 American dollars to recreate parts of the music video for Scream in C-Smash VRS

4 Likes

wizardry devs casually telling us that there’s roguelike dlc coming out next week. there’s no price announced, but i don’t care, it’s wizardry and this remaster of the five ordeals has been nothing but amazing.

9 Likes

the announcer needs like a bump of coke but otherwise holy shit I’m so excited

itd be awesome if you could customize body type so anyone actually could smash and see themselves smashing

4 Likes

Coastal City Gangs Terrorize Midwest Roleplayers!

6 Likes

10 Likes

yume nicki

4 Likes

Enjoyed the demo for this, looking forward to more

6 Likes
29 Likes

It struck me that with the 3DS and Wii U stores permanently closed that the Pushmo series of games is now basically lost to all via any sort of legitimate means, which means that anyone who wants to play anything like them is out of luck.

In completely unrelated news look at this game releasing this week on Steam:

8 Likes

Indies do what Nintendon’t volume etcetc

3 Likes

New Zelda seems to just let you fuse objects together for more emergent stuff.

Also a ceiling tunneling ability where you can just blast through the ceiling of anything to get to the surface above.

11 Likes

“We can’t get rid of weapon degredation but what if we made everything a weapon?”

3 Likes

Anticipating a Portal 2 moment where Link tunnels into the moon ‘ceiling’ above him

3 Likes

The spirit of Dead Rising continues. Only now Link has the magic duct tape to make anything a combo weapon and without the need of a work bench.

2 Likes
8 Likes

the speedruns for this are gonna be sublime

4 Likes

Oh no @ theoretically losing access to all my Steam games come 2024, that’s… bad.

Well I guess it is time to bite the bullet and look into buying a new PC, I haven’t checked in a while so hopefully part costs aren’t still absurd due to mining. I just had my sister’s then-boyfriend figure out what I needed 13 years ago for my current PC (spending extra for 8GB ram was prescient), I guess this means I gotta do months of research and savings before Black Friday.

2 Likes

not due to mining anyway

3 Likes