News VI: Fires of Rumorcon

The original Jak & Daxter had Jak trip and fall flat if the next zone wasn’t loaded yet, to give it an extra bit of time.

13 Likes

The PS6 is going to have torgal processing

3 Likes

I don’t know shit about sonic so i found this screen extremely funny, particularly the slow windup like this was supposed to make my heart leap or whatever

13 Likes

i am an outsider to the community but my guess is that it got some hearts leaping

8 Likes

yes

7 Likes
8 Likes

the modern big budget versions of these are never good but I’m still a sucker for them

“game that’s between robotron and syndicate” is a pretty good white whale

8 Likes

this game has such a low bar to clear that it will probably be Fine.

3 Likes

bro… there’s a game called Amnesia Dark Descent already. Whatever, Alien Swarm is really endearing to me, so I’ll take more of this kind of thing I guess.

5 Likes

Most promising looking entry in the franchise since Isolation in my opinion. Ready for some French made mass market paperback Alien book energy.

3 Likes

as well as amy being a popular character herself, sonic fans have been desperate for more playable characters for years. sega wasted a long time trying to pander to people who’ll always hate sonic, and one of the specific things those people hated was that there were multiple characters in some games.

8 Likes

I like that she’s Sonic CD style Amy. Way cooler than post-Sonic-Adventure style Amy imo.

5 Likes

i still don’t like the red dress twenty years later – the green/orange/pink palette is so good

multiple characters in a 2d game is uncontroversially fantastic and amy has a great moveset from the advance series to hack-port back into origins but if they put knuckles treasure hunting in the frontiers DLC teeth will gnash

6 Likes

Nintendo have been doing an initiative to get younger kids into Nintendo IP with this Kirby storybook series being one of them. Unexpectedly sweet this week.

Thank you for being the best place on the internet SB.

8 Likes

Did anybody post about this? I guess it’s cool that there’s like, a new arcade lightgun game in 2023.

5 Likes

huh.

2.5d?

hmm.

huh.

hmm.

1 Like

If the people who made this weren’t big StarCraft custom map makers I’ll eat my hat

2 Likes

Breakout by way of Studio Liverpool and this whole aesthetic about to get me to drop too much money on a game hat.

5 Likes

I don’t like how the de-beefed the player character in the new Cosmic Smash. What happened to our aesthetic god?

3 Likes