News VI: Fires of Rumorcon

how the fuck that man die at 60 he looked like he was 35 god damn it

14 Likes
7 Likes

Coooolllll

5 Likes

Excited to download this and play a lap.

Edit: because I bought it on ps3 like 10 years ago.

7 Likes

This is different from the previous rumours as its ONLY 95% likely to be fake.

3 Likes

i will not give them clicks i will not give them clicks i will not give them clicks

9 Likes

I will not believe anything F-Zero related is real until it is in my hands

I will not accept anyone touching GX that isnā€™t Sega

7 Likes

Thought about it a bit and the remaster has to be real so they can reveal a $500 falcon amiibo only available at super nintendo world to unlock the AX tracks.

10 Likes

god I love a good pixelated isometric city with mechs in it

2 Likes
6 Likes

So here is a game page that went up on Steam today for a game named Escape the Matrix, including the picture of Laurence Fishburne from said movie as its cover image.

I clicked on it to see that the game looks nothing like the Matrix but instead like a decent looking precision platformer. The thing isā€¦ it struck me as a rather familiar looking one, the name of an old Random Game Name game popped into my head andā€¦

Huh, same images, same vid (with the dev info snipped off the front) even the same store description except with the word ā€œroguelikeā€ added in a few times (the game isnā€™t one). So I flagged it and let the original dev know, that was my good deed of the day.

Now while Iā€™d love to just leave it as ā€œhey I remembered a random game from over 5 years ago down to the actual name, how impressive/sadā€ I actually played the demo for it back then as an old online friend of mine always used the username Ersatz so itā€™s not quite as impressive of a pull, but if you ever wondered how good Valve is at sorting this stuff out the answer is not very.

23 Likes

ā€œWhoa.ā€

8 Likes

So Steam ripoff game update: the store page is still up even after I and the dev of the original game both flagged it, but I did get permanently banned from said gameā€™s community discussion page for ā€œspamā€ due to pointing out that it was the exact same game as the one it stole; the system works~

15 Likes

1 Like

Oh yeah, they deleted my post as well but I figured thatā€™d go without saying :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
24 Likes

Jealous that I also have to file state income taxes smdh

2 Likes

Counterā€™s Strike

5 Likes

wow this looks so exciting

6 Likes