News Thread 64 - Max Headline

God Bless this Porteguese Millionaire putting out all these tiny projects for himself and like 8000 nerds.

9 Likes

This is what I’d do if I was :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

6 Likes

can you elaborate on this?

2 Likes

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/headwaregames/hollowbody

5 Likes

81 posts were split to a new topic: Nietzsche’s The Pasta Lust Pt. 1 (Definitive Edition)

Sony apparently now owns just shy of 15% of From, though Kadokawa is the largest stakeholder at over 60%. Tencent owns just a bit more than Sony.

2 Likes

omg I have product lust

4 Likes

attn treasure marks

13 Likes

The What?

The original bad to play Genesis doom-clone?

Sure.

7 Likes

These were freeware available on the developer’s website up until PIKO bought the rights and had them taken down. PIKO’s business (and they claim to be a business, with employees, that I still do not believe) is buying the absolute cheapest licenses for games that were released on consoles, and then get into feuds on twitter. Occasionally they also release the games, but only when they can edit them to include clapbacks to twitter arguments.

12 Likes

have some respect for Zero Tolerance, the guy who made it coded the GEMS sound engine

6 Likes

3 Likes

Very smooth, very snappy, looks very nice.

1 Like

A teaser of what’s to come of our First Slice. This First Slice Teaser Trailer that includes music from the legendary Duke3D composer Lee Jackson, who gave us some music tracks to use that we put into our Teaser! These tracks were concepts by Mr. Jackson, originally meant for Duke Nukem Forever’s E3 2001 trailer, before David Arkenstone was brought on to do the music for said trailer.
Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Went to a talk with the guy who made it and he seemed like a good dude, even if he did invent GEMS

1 Like
5 Likes

Commander keen: The gritty City
(The Dark Knight/Joker Reboot)?

… not gonna klick on that Trailer, the infinite universes where that could be possible is better… worse than whatever they are gonna showcase.

:servbotsalute:

1 Like

magenta + blue indie nuDooM
Celeste with a swordgun
twin-stick dungeon… swinger? slasher?
co-op 2D platformer, 2 penguins climbing and belayed together
some low-budget BotW
green + yellow indie nuDooM
LttP dungeon construction kit
3rd-person zombie shootman

8 Likes

Sometimes you gotta do what Nintendon’t

3 Likes

that sounds better than the real deal can ever be!
:officersonic: