News Thread 64 - Max Headline

I’d maybe get a PS5 for a better GT7 experience if the damn thing wasn’t so voluminous.

2 Likes

It’s big but it also doesn’t sound like a jet engine so who’s to say if it’s good or not

2 Likes

Having just seen one in person in my nephew’s bedroom because my sister’s family is away for the weekend and I was asked to go feed his tropical fish on the days they’re gone: I realize it’s basically the size of a slim PC tower. Like in another timeline that’s just a Vaio gaming PC or something.

5 Likes

Kinda of like a music theme game

1 Like

“Enemy fire is your only weapon” proceeds to name the ship after a weapon

4 Likes

It basically is a FF14 boss fight

Meanwhile, in the metaverse

For reference the most successful videogame kickstarter ever (Shenmue 3) got $6.3M

14 Likes
4 Likes

GAMES

4 Likes

Konami stealing Capcom’s thunder once again

25 Likes

not sure if it is just me that didn’t get the memo, but yet another former SEGA arcade Closing Doors For Good:

:servbotsalute:

10 Likes

It sucks, but it never really made sense to me why 4 Segas were so close together and that one always felt like the least populated. I mostly only went there once people were starting to pour in after work and there were lines at all the other arcades to play Chunithm and the music game section was empty :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

this is killing me lol

13 Likes

Sinistar is back!

8 Likes

2014 Bungie: “Omnigul! Silence her screams!”
2022 Bungie: (destroys your ears)

6 Likes

Lore-friendly, too, like when One Thousand Voices let out hard-clipped distortion

• Fixed an issue where One Thousand Voices would sometimes speak at the volume of One Hundred Thousand Voices
16 Likes

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/doublekickstarter/armed-fantasia-and-penny-blood

this is live now btw. for the cost of a cup of coffee a day, you too can support a wild arms sequel and a shadow hearts sequel in need of a home…

2 Likes

I find it ironic how 15 years ago it would be “obvious” that the Penny Blood trailer was bullshot, but nowadays a bunch of canned animation is the easiest thing to farm out to satellite companies, so I have no doubt the final game could look like that.

learning I live in the bizarro world where Epic bought Harmonix and Rock Band 4 is on its twenty-eighth season pass is a trip

they’re not making new controllers, though, so the people who apparently buy the DLC are salvaging a depleting stock of disused fake plastic guitars from entropy’s grasp

13 Likes