News Thread 64 - Max Headline

If Borges doesn’t cheer about being Funes the Victorious when he wins, i’ll

5 Likes

AAA FPS-RPG about the Inglorious Basterds style hunting and killing of notable real life public figures when

4 Likes

Don’t worry I’ve started messing around with unreal engine recently

11 Likes

lol

I suppose when demand vastly outsizes your supply, selling units at loss to build market base doesn’t apply

14 Likes

charging a premium to play all the hottest ps5 games, like, uhhh, well, I’m sure there’s one somewhere

9 Likes

2666 Hand Slap

unrelated but new offmodel Unreal Engine Mario dropped, this one might be my favourite yet for the way he slowly walks around immolating buildings like Luca Blight

19 Likes

hey players, it’s me, mario brose

4 Likes

Cemu, the Wii U emulator, is now available on Linux and has been made open source:

9 Likes

nintendo, hire this man!!!

3 Likes

Returnal is the only one off the top of my head that seems like it’s any good and that one is still coming to PC.

Not that I think I’d be able to run it, but that’s a different story.

2 Likes

Yeah am voting Returnal and I enjoyed Astro’s Playroom as a way to poke around the dual sense triggers and gyro stuff (and its overdetailed playstation peripheral museum) but 2 years in still can’t recommend. Who knows, maybe Fromsoft would bust out a Deracine 2 or something worth checking out on psvr2 but not holding my breath. Am concurring with sbfolks saying get a series and game pass if wanting to check out nextgen at this point

1 Like

They need to have Media Molecule expand Dreams for PS5.

2 Likes

TIL they’re still putting out rock band 4 dlc

like two days ago they put out the new MCR song

11 Likes

Impressive that they managed to make a 3rd person shooter with the same 99 cent store soda flavor of the previous SRPG fear effect.

Despite owning it I’ve only played about a half hour of Fear Effect Sedna specifically because of how bad the writing is. Just checked a collection of the game’s cutscenes on youtube and am surprised it did actually end with Rain and friends having to deal with another undead god by the end. But I was right and the writing remains among the top 5 worst written works of fiction I have heard, and it is delivered more woodenly than if it had been acted by tictok text to speech.

3 Likes

Downloaded a pack of shadow hearts iso’s for my steam deck last week and my friends thought it was malware

14 Likes
7 Likes

my brain hears the final fantasy prelude so bad in this trailer

3 Likes

“But the US will not see a price rise at this time.”

1 Like

US commodity prices are insanely globally dominant right now, literally Canada is doing better as a pure hanger-on than the rest of the developed world

1 Like

“PENNY BLOOD”…

1 Like