Mystery Science News Thread 3,000

luckily it’s not and it actually salvages the terrible setup from the first game, but MdP does a horrendous job of explaining it there and the marketing tone is a bit misleading. She mostly plays a dark Galadriel role in the game

they’re running with a concept of ‘fair form’ – Sauron/Annatar, Shelob as a spider, a woman, Celebrimbor as a noble hero/fascist. Talion has notoriously poor judgment…

the most intense fishing trailer you will ever see

5 Likes

the true horny man would think that Shelob is hotter as a giant spider.

12 Likes

has Yakuza 6 been the title that has drifting taxis on Touge Traxxxx?

oh no

2 Likes

That’s Yak 5 available on your PS3.

1 Like

3 Likes

rutger hauer is actually in this game

it’s by the layers of fear people and I somehow didn’t hear about it until now

3 Likes

this is one of the most visually striking games I’ve ever played

poland is on a whole other level with the environment modeling

1 Like

Fuck. Shit. I need a new computer. Ass

Dusk’s enemies are officially “wizards”

2 Likes

I’m two Psychonauts trips in, and although the game stumbles at times, I’m also impressed with the design. Scenes such as the dance club and the Stanley Parable-like busy office are fun to see. As in Layers of Fear, I like the way they pile on the imagery longer than you’d expect in certain sequences.

Some of the memory parts seem lifted straight from the final sequence of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, and I have no complaints about that.

1 Like

!!!

guys

Below is still alive

1 Like

I don’t get why you’d ditch the art style. Not feeling it.

:thumbsup:

lol this trailer is full of silly tacked on features. I can’t imagine this game in first person.

1 Like

Pretty amazed Shenmue III seems to be moving at a decent pace in terms of its development schedule.

1 Like