Mystery Science News Thread 3,000

update: it actually already supports the original trance vibrator, this rules

6 Likes

Fugl is a terrible name in English, I hope it means something in Another Language

fugazi is a great band shut up

3 Likes

Misspelled Fugly imho

Literally ā€œbirdā€ in Norwegian

not

2 Likes

Cool, thank you for this. People are definitely going to say ā€œFuggleā€ though

If you missed this on Vita and 3DS hereā€™s another chance. I think it is a Very Fine Videogame

1 Like

Its got a good soundtrack too

1 Like

So will this be portable mode only since it relies on the touch screen so heavily? I wonder how willing Nintendo are about allowing such restrictions. Has any other Switch game been portable only as well besides that rhythm phone game port that came out around launch?

The title font doesnā€™t help, I thought it was ā€œFug!ā€ at first.

1 Like

DeS now fully working, audio and scheduler issues fixed, only outstanding stutters should be shader compilation

so if you never had a PS3 but you have a fairly modern PC (i.e. an overclocked 2500k or better and a DX11 GPU), go for it

4 Likes

i feel like the frame rate on that is better than the original gameā€™s

DeS was pretty vanilla in terms of postprocessing and whatnot (it used the full 720p framebuffer unlike dark) which probably helped with getting it playable before a lot of other stuff

Considering itā€™s like hands down the most important/interesting/fun PS3 exclusive

what about nier

itā€™s also on xbox and itā€™d be a distant runner up even so

Fred Couples is the Knack of the 1990s.

I was about to ask if it was easy to rip oneā€™s own PS3 discs to try this out, but my BD drive still refuses to talk to Windows, so I guess thatā€™s moot.

as with 95% of ā€œbut I own the original mediaā€ cases, itā€™s easier to just pirate someone elseā€™s

1 Like

did Fred Couples get a sequel named after him?

Knack 2, out next month.