Mystery Science News Thread 3,000

im sold!!

i was sold when this launched in arcades 2 years ago

Holy shit

This is out now! It came out yesterday actually. It’s 40 bux.

2 Likes

the only thing keeping me from buying it again is that I really like how pure emulates (there’s tons of DLC you can drop in and it upscales v nicely)

I’ve always been a bit crap at Wipeout but I have to buy this basically to justify my tv.

2 Likes

has anyone ever looked at final fantasy and went “you know, if only this looked a little more team ninja”

that is the ugliest trailer I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

What I dont’ get is why this collection took so long after the last one, and WHERE IS MY X COLLECTION? (oh wait I have one)

i like wipeout, it’s just a bummer that I can’t really figure out how to play it.

Contrary to how it looks you play it like a real racer like Gran Turismo and Forza instead of a super racer like Mario Kart.

In 1994, Tecmo was planning to release a subsequently cancelled Neogeo beat-em-up sequel to Ninja Gaiden. Big time wowzers.

1 Like

like this whole game seems designed to make people go back and look at RE 5 again and say, you know what, maybe this wasn’t as overtly racist as it could have been…

1 Like

wipeout’s fun when you’re not running races over and over to get speed boosts instead of useless random items that don’t help you

i was 98% of the way to clearing wipeout HD 100% and then my left hand decided it had had enough of the dual shock’s ergonomics

more importantly: etrian odyssey 5 in fall wooooo

1 Like
4 Likes

fuck

what have we wrought

1 Like

We’ve gone too far, we don’t deserve to exist

2 Likes

you are all wrong, this is the best news of the day

1 Like