Mystery Science News Thread 3,000

http://www.paprium.com/

2 Likes

is kerrigan back to being black in the remaster

1 Like
1 Like

2017 please stop…my wallet can’t take this

1 Like

Fair warning: everyone who’s played it thinks this game is bad. Not interesting bad. Just bad.

The fact that it’s launching at $40 suggests that SEGA knows they have a dud, even

My first thought was “Oh, Media.Vision. Those guys made Wild Arms. That’s cool.” But then I saw what they’d been up to since Wild Arms and, man, that is a bummer.

1 Like

Wasn’t someone on these boards wondering in a thread a while back where all the indie Zelda knockoffs were? (I use the term “knockoff” but really this seems pretty well done)

2 Likes

Found one in the bin: what are the good indie zelda-likes?

No voxels no sale

1 Like

Strange that they would carry across the unsatisfying floatiness of late 90’s 3D action game animations, the scale and saturated colors of the environments, but trade in the cool voxel look for a mid-2000’s Unreal Engine look.

Sorta hard to blame them since they probably had to use middleware, and I think we could use more games that wear their (relative to today’s standards) low-budget look on their sleeve…but this is Outcast, what a goddamn tragedy.

4 Likes

God damn it how many times do I have to buy the same Wipeout

2 Likes

I haven’t played a wipeout game in forever, so I’m looking forward to being completely terrible at this

1 Like

no vr??

I can’t speak for anyone else but Wipeout in VR would make me hurl so hard

3 Likes

you clearly did it the wrong way:

I’ve been wanting to buy a wipeout for so long, but actually never did.
this time, however …

1 Like

aaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes