Mystery Science News Thread 3,000

The real question is: will enough people play it to make it a worthwhile purchase?

First person to say that I’m not liking the new look of this remake. Oh well, I suppose the previous build was catering to a small niche that could not justify costs behind making it.

:frowning:

this is important

5 Likes

http://www.spike-chunsoft.co.jp/fireproworld/

4 Likes

coming to Steam Early Access, even.

4 Likes

ooh

Oh god imagine the endless font of treasures if they actually make Fire Pro with Steam Workshop support

The game launching with only 30 wrestlers is a bummer but apparently Japan is a bit more sensitive about copyright law than they used to be. The edit tools look much stronger than they’ve ever been so I trust the community will make most anyone you could possibly want, it just comes down to how many new moves they have decided to animate.

I know this is kind of the fire pro look, but could you imagine an uglier video game

1 Like

basically anything by Rare

3 Likes

As long as they still provide all the tools to create ersatz versions of everyone on earth who has ever wrestled, I’m good. Still, a bit disappointing that new versions of view Japan and olive Japan won’t be in out of the gate. If only since it’s such a valuable snapshot of where those promotions were at that point in time. Playable Kazushi Miyamoto being a prime example of this.

ppl who play small-population FPS have been boosting this game for forever. tbh i can’t get interested unless there’s a sizeable competitive/noncompetitive scene

Who knows, if those does well maybe we’ll get a sequel to the game one day

2 Likes

By not the original studio or anyone that worked on it.

2 Likes

American McGee’s Hexen

if this plotline isn’t canon,

I’ll be disappointed.

I’ll be disappointed anyway, so a man can hope, at least.

1 Like

This is just way too busy to look at.

it’s descent! from the makers of descent! they released a new demo! it’s free!

it feels WAY more like descent than any other descent-alike i’ve ever played

6 Likes