My Fucked Up Sex Army (Fire Emblem Thread)

recently ive been filling up the select button discord with the finer parts of my attempted playthrough of fire emblem: birghtright that I got for my birthday this last weekend
if you played Fire Emblem: Awakening you’ll probably understand that the series has recently taken a huge turn into incorporated some kind of limited dating sim elements. in previous fire emblems (since path of radiance I think) putting two dudes on the field next to eachother in combat would leave them gaining support levels that increased how much they could participate in combat and would give them an interesting conversation after each mission

awakening (im pretty sure don’t quote me) introduced character marriage which meant you could make your army one big cesspool of sex & filth that would sometimes result in your characters having children. due to Time Fuckery you could later go and get these children and indoctrinate them in to your vicious War Army and then marry them off again right after

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (fire emblem If in japan, thanks smt) pushes this level further: no longer can you simply rally support and marry off your soldiers, now your main character has the option of inviting every soldier in their army back to their casa. I mean the game has some cheesy dialogue that always implies more happens than wut u see. you get a close up of the 3D model used in the pre-rendered cutscenes usually bobbing or swaying and blushing and occasionally jiggling.

the fact that you can equip every soldier in your army to be wearing nothing but bath towels is even better. you can turn Submissive Maid Girl (whos level up quote asks of you: “Does this please you? :heart:” into Submissive Maid Girl in Glasses. you can pair her with Really Nice Ninja Boy and they might have a child.

child bearing is an essential part of the game: only when maxing out relationships can characters be Betrothed and then soon pop out a Young 1. Young 1’s are immediately available fully-grown due to Nonsense Time Fuckery/The Astral Plane to be incorporated into your forces. it is then possible to marry them off and have them have kids with your other soldiers

Fire Emblem: Awakening marked the slide into Anime Territory, then fates is like full on dating sim. all of the characters in this game are pure Dating Sim Archetypes like Precocious Schoolgirl and Muscle Sports Girl.

this is Energetic, if Dumb Youth. I matched him with Dour Dark Girl because Anime Shipping is something I take Very Seriously. even when someone is betrothed, you can still invite them back to your pad for some good old face staring. in the Japanese version its face rubbing. the us version cut out the Rub Times but you still get the animations to play on each successful heart level you gain.

as the Invisible Eugenecist Hand of Fate in ym armys love lives I had a glorious task laid at my feet. not only does it become the players job to match these people, but only some pairings will result in children. to make matters worse: the stats of your Idiot Child are determined by the stats of the parent. in order to get the best possible outcome you have to play the Eugenics Lottery and only match parents with good stat growth in relation to the class of the child. it can quickly turn into a Wiki Wednesday.

I decided to go another route: if it is my job (duty actually) to match these Lost Souls to find out if Love Can Bloom on the Battlefield then I would ride my horse into the relationship sunset. I had to create couples worth Actual Love.

I had to turn Fire Emblem: Birthright into a shipping fanfic.

it means even knowing that Nice Ninja Boy and Submissive Incompetent Maid Girl will not have a fertile relationship that I shouldn’t weigh relationships by whether or not they have kids. Some couples aren’t meant for children and that’s true even in the world of Fire Emblem. She deserved to be matched with someone with the skills to make up in the areas she lacked and was frustrated by.

this means that I had to match Shrine Maiden Miko Girl who is uhh, kind of vaguely turned on by death with Ninja Daddy. this means that I had to match my main character, a red headed youth I named like Kenneth or something with the only match that made logical sense:

His sister.

(that’s his sister: the red hair was a coincidence)

I mean it makes sense: in the infinite realm of anime, do I not have the ability to live out my Oreimo fantasies? isn’t it my solemn duty that if available my main character deserves to fall in love with the one person who will uh, fuck wow I should really end this here huh haha

anyway I actually decided his sister was Anime Hotter and I had to find out if the game would let me marry a blood relative: spoilers: it totally does

when you get Crom (the canon name for your dude) and Hinoka to the highest level of support they have a conversation where Hinoka reveals her True Feelings. Crom is pretty freaked out by this and tells her that these feelings need to be buried forever.

this is when she pulls out Your Dead Mom’s Incest Letter where your dead mom reveals that your dad isn’t really your dad, making Hinoka only your half sister: which is totally okay. Crom decides this is the best course of action

you can still invite other women back to the house:

next up: can my sister wifes child marry and have another kid in my army: an experiment.

13 Likes

and yes: to answer your questions: as soon as I get Conquest I will marry Big Titty Sister

3 Likes

please continue this let’s play.

when I get home I will post a list of my prospective pairings for this playthrough and my thoughts on the children of my idiot soldiers

One of the central conceits about choosing the Birthright path in Fire Emblem Fates is that you learn the man who raised you (the king of nohr, emperor, w/e) isn’t actually your daddio and youre not related to anyone in nohr - you’re the son of the king and queen of hoshido

what Fucking Your Sister brings is you finding out that your dad isn’t really your dad either - the dad you watched die as a child when Nohr abducted you and the reason you’ve now sworn revenge against them
isn’t your real dad either but crom is just sort of like “well huh, time to go get balls deep in my half sister so I can lead this army”

I wonder what Hidden Truth’s sleeping with the maid who raised you since birth is

I know pairing folks up and getting support levels and such goes back at least to FE4 and has been in ever since, FE4 also had the whole engaging in selective breeding to develop your next generation of weaponry.

Though in FE4, if you didn’t pair them up you would get different characters to replace any unborn children, but said characters all sucked compared to the kids even if they had the most inefficient pair of parents for stat purposes. And the story had a time skip so it was just parents in first half, kids in the second.

You can marry Big Titty Sister in whatever is the one where you get the Good End by bringing both warring empires together and fighting the True Enemy.

This game is creepy as hell.

1 Like

Incest is a proud Fire Emblem tradition. I believe some side characters are near to outright stated to be partaking in 4, and in 8 if you maxed out the support between the two main sibling characters their conversation was full of some heavy… Implications. Im not sure if it pops up anywhere else, but it probably does

1 Like

just found out my DS can take screenshots, here we go

Pretty sure in FE4 you can hook up the protagonist of the 2nd part with his half sister, though IIRC it is an instance of them not being aware of their relationship until later.

one of the things I love about Fire Emblem happens to be how continuously dumb the protagonists always prove themselves to be, despite being the leader of an army. At least Awakening and FE7 dispel with this by letting you play as your own strategist, but whenever Crom/Kenneth fucks up and does some dumb ass bull shit I feel like its my fault

when Crom/Kenneth trusts a man who is obviously a fucking spy visibly from like a thousand miles away I feel like I should know better!

ud think a guy who married his sister would be able to look out for things like this easier

like seriously Kenny you’re gonna trust this onimusha Guildenstern looking motherfucker when he saves the half/brother you obviously cant stand out of nowhere after literally threatening to deceive your entire party what gives

4 Likes

Torque it is your decision:

Should I marry Shota Magic Boy to Cruel and Bloodthirsty Milf?

4 Likes

Absolutely.

I have discovered I can’t make that pairing, torque.
But I can do this:

This is He Boy in question

this is who I plan on marrying him off to

DO YOU GIVE YOUR DAUGHTERS HAND IN MARRIAGE, TORQUE?

1 Like

Are there still animal people?

Also, I do not agree with marrying a sibling. I just want to be clear on that.

there is a single half fox boy because this game takes place in japan
also: im not sure I can match him with anyone either. there are a number of characters that apparently come in this time of the game that just don’t have support conversations with anyone but Kenneth

I find the fact tht I cant gay marry a fox boy really upsetting tbh

2 Likes

come on Nintendo: you want makrs for progressivism: make fire emblem the first mainstream western series with Mpreg

1 Like

There’s a wolf guy.

The boob lady indicated is annoying as hell, but then again, aren’t they all?

He Boy isn’t man enough to handle that woman.

let me talk to you about a little thing I like to call hentai