my name is a glam and i am a gatcha addict

look, it’s me, i’ve returned to gatcha-post during the late AM
while the key members of the forum were away bumping asses, i was constructing an evil plot to play a ton of games about animé on my phone during my seasonal depression

look: when i get a targeted facebook ad over all of the garbage i have installed on my phone and it promises me a tactical rpg with dozens of characters to collect and uh all the other shit these games promise you

well

guess what i do

now you know i love me some strategy i get all frothed up and worked on over it. makes me wanna crawl into bed and rub the leg of strategy, tell strategy ill never leave it behind and all they need to do is leave their wife tomorrow

if you want proof of this hey remember this thread

i promise i didnt download this over the miku advertisement i promise you that!

i generally try to judge these games based on a number of qualities including but not limited to the arc of how long the game really stays free to play, how horny the game is and how much fun it actually is to play

shin nazuki opens with a kind of nice story insert but oh my god why would anyone on the internet ever enable comments on something jesus christ

anyway the game kind of immediately kicks off and make sure you turn off the comments before you start going further and hey wait-

huh theres kind of something strange about the dialogue so far

hmmm i just…

yeah so the translation of this game reads vaguely like the developers used google translate to get it into english. this actually kinda sucks because its no duwang and the game is really careful about how it tries to teach you its systems, some of which can be incredibly confusing because you have no idea what the hell they’re attempting to tell you

rather than aping fft like the other game i played did, i cant relaly think of something close to this. its a strategy game really in the vein of fire emblem heroes, with slightly more complex systems. most maps are your party of 4 fighting any number of enemies.

everyones classes are represented by the color next to their name but this game kinda fucks up class balance real well through its own gatchapon system. theres no real way to get a specific class and some of the characters are just gosh darned underpowered

and there are a lot of characters in this game. there’s five classes and probably a good three dozen or so characters in each class. whats kind of novel is well

so you can see here that are ridiculously overpowered girl ami is a mage, but in actual combat she uses a sword that strikes multiple times in a single turn from a distance. it didnt dawn on me until i lost two hours one night while i was in a fugue state watching netflix that characters can share properties of two classes at once

its really kind of novel, something the gamer devs of intelligent systems could lose im looking at you fire emblem

its a time sink in the most insidious way too. FE heroes and that other game dole out characters frequently but there’s mostly no difference betwene them and you pretty much can just go straight up an upgrade tree

ShinNaZuki lets you upgrade equipment, skills, change outfits on characters and then the game branches off into a kind of interesting branching skill tree that steals a lot from the western gasha games ive played

if only

it weren’t

so horny

yes there are these pet-your-friends mechanics and every character has their own story
its actually kind of a drag that the games translation is so outwardly awful because a more weak willed fool would easily be taken in by the promise of becoming friends with all these babe’s

also you can craft and collect displayable 3d models of your characters fight me motherfucker

i’d wager a guest to say the free play curve of this game strikes out somewhere around 9 hours. unlike fuckin…final fantasy tactics wife-vance up there i’d say that shinnazuki is actually playable on the go because battles aren’t huge and dont require you to keep track of things that much except for when you get ludicrously owned

this is from early in the game but most of these bosses can do a total party wipe in 1 or 2 turns so

shinnazuki is a 1/5 for being so desperately horny that i had to stop summoning characters after awhile because they were going too deep

1 Like