My Fucked Up Sex Army (Fire Emblem Thread)

update: big titty sister arrives in the world of Birthright

also my wife just said that in game
looks like the developers forgot to change certain things depending on context lmao

the conversation they have after this is SO Fucked Up
camilla: ahh, I see…so this is your new big sister huh?
kenneth: Camilla… I hope you know I could never replace you.
kenneth: I couldn’t stand for what king garron represents
kenneth: i had to make an impossible decisions

was the decisions marrying your own sister you fucked up loser
guess im gonna have to kill my other sister now, im cool with it.

wow shes really pushing the yandere angle before this fight

3 Likes

are they literally both your sisters? this is intense

2 Likes

these are the two characters i got last mission, Lord Ryoma (aka The Lobster Lord, KING CRUSTACEAN) and Crimson

not sure about lord ryoma he seems like the standard fire emblem Big Good Guy and thats super boring in this game against everyones Dating Sim Personalities

and Crimson who i dont know anything about but i can tell from her short hair and freckles that shes somebodies fetish
there are now not enough men in my army to go around so i gotta really start Plannin how im gonna get all these kids now

This has been one of my favorite threads. You sold me on the game.

MC is born into one family, stolen at birth and raised by the other family. Two families. But wait! ACTUALLY her father is like the King of Evil who is manipulating both countries behind the scenes, so even your bio siblings are only actually your half siblings. So you can bone them, it’s cool.

what torque is saying is that technically i could have married the sister that wants to murder me and itd be more okay

anyway lets talk about the M word (m is short for Mechanics Word)

Fire Emblem fates fucks with some Fire Emblem Formulas. earlier games worked on this little piece of business here:

(u can tell thats not the one Birthright uses because it says OLD.)

Birthright and uhh Conquest change things up a bit by adding new character classes. the thief in previous games is now the Ninja and it gets its own weapon, shuriken, which can be used close and or far. they cant one shot some dumb ass hole on a pegasus like a bow can but they also dont get wrecked up close by some dude i dunno swinging a heavy piece of metal at your under-leveled face

this is the new one and it is the word of law in the world of fire emblem birthright. u will and can get fucked up the business by somebody using a bow on your dumb ass when you have a shuriken (but not as much as if u were ridin a pegasus)

anyway its good to mess with formula specially when its like 20 years old

important part pegasus riders suck

1 Like

alright Here We Go

today I made inroads about getting more of my army married off together. unlike previously I thought, I can’t make a Super Fucked Sex ARmy because you can’t marry off anybodies kids to your already existing party members, but you can marry off all the kids with eachother I’m pretty sure.

kind of regretting choosing Hinoka now b/c Oboro (who is Charming Spear Girl) is objectively sassier + lazier which are both amazing qualities in any prospective waifu

there’s only 23 missions in this game I’m pretty sure, which means I am a loser with no life. I’m literally not even grinding character levels anymore. I’m grinding relationships.

When Birthright and Conquest were first coming out I remember a bunch of helpful diagrams that explained how and why the two games were different, but enough time has passed that I have ZERO clue what’s going on.

1 Like

not to be all pedantic and ruin this thread but I can’t believe fire emblem still works on arbitrary rock paper scissors like that.

it’s weird how japanese SRPG development was really healthy in the 16-bit era during the early 90s and most new releases were a direct response to and an improvement on others but (with the exception of shining force) they didn’t start localizing them until after FFT – which was like a capstone of the entire genre at the time – did well, and now most of the new releases are still mechanically at this pre-XCom level because everyone just plays them for the animu (and, I guess, the perception that weird/unfair/outdated challenge is a good thing).

the GBA releases (advance wars and the tactics ogre they made without matsuno) were at least super tight and novel because of how undersaturated the genre was, and nippon ichi stuff at least goes to insane extremes for originality (or did ten years ago), but even valkyria chronicles which was relatively mainstream by current animu standards felt weirdly regressive when it came out of nowhere in north america fully formed and it turned out that’s because it was just sakura taisen.

I know people still like dragon quest too but senator, this is no dragon quest

2 Likes

wait what part of valkyria chronicles are we talking. I liked the mechanics of it way more than nu xcom mechanics.

sorry I was referring to proto-xcom rather than neo-xcom, poor use of capitalization to indicate

neo-xcom (“XCom”) was probably the biggest impetus to SRPG development since FFT though

1 Like

that kind of seems like a bunch of nonsense