How do all of these look so good?

8 Likes

that’s too many games

7 Likes

The only correct number of games is 0.

9 Likes

It’s happening again

horizon-zero-dawn-remastered-for-pc-and-ps5-leaked-by-esrb/

Admin edit: original link was unsafe, edited form to give the flavor of the original post

8 Likes

are they doing this specifically so i can’t buy these games on deep discount several years later perhaps

3 Likes

This website tried to give me a virus!

2 Likes

i rly hope they’re gonna differentiate the name enough that clueless moms don’t buy the original thinking they’re getting the new one, because from here this looks like a game of seven errors (aside from size obvs)

cool if the bigger side buttons on the joycons are real tho cos that was probably the crappiest part of the originals ergonomically speaking

2 Likes

Pretty much everything on the joycons is the crappiest part tbh

5 Likes

nintendo/pokemon are suing palworld for, uh… patent violations?

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/corporate/release/en/2024/240919.html

2 Likes

to spoil it: this is more a “Sega owns the Crazy Taxi navigation arrow” and less “the pals are made up of pokemon parts”

8 Likes

pretty much what i expected when i saw “patents”. i guess they scrutinized every pixel of the character designs and couldn’t actually find anything infringing in any of them despite the obvious inspiration so they just went with trying to find something super dull that both games have in common to try and catch them on a technicality.

3 Likes

not even the close to the king

12 Likes

yeah but virtua racing is so good tho

6 Likes

ah. nintendo owns aiming and throwing pokeballs

8 Likes

making my Nintendo compliment indie game where you can with no particular directionality “carelessly drop” a “cylinder” near a “fantasy animal”. Whether or not they enter it is God’s Problem

10 Likes

Filed May 2, 2024

Palworld entered early access on January 19, 2024

hmmm

8 Likes

demo is up

6 Likes
5 Likes

Armored Core 6 just pushed a new patch live and FromSoftware’s JP support confirmed there will be balance changes (Link to Twitter post x.com). Patch Notes are pending.

Remnant II has revealed its final class coming with its final DLC. (REMNANT IIÂŽ - Warden Archetype Reveal Trailer - Steam News)

I continue to find this title amusing both for my hand in the Silksong speculation/talk, and the fact that I live in Mudville.

5 Likes

Not an Atari50 deal :frowning:

2 Likes