Mighty News Thread Number 9: No Silksong in Mudville

First Oxenfree playthrough was fine, the second that the game wants you to do and diehards swear is necessary was poorer.

1 Like

New thing from the Assault Spy devs. Somewhat Gravity Rush-esque but mostly combat

1 Like

7 Likes

dear Japan,

it’s time to learn how to build a computer

12 Likes

that… looks suspiciously like no disc drive? :tarothink:

1 Like

the rumors have been very inconsistent about whether this has 33 tflops of fp32 or whether they were counting fp16 to get to that total… I think this is a pretty hard sell regardless but if it’s actually 33 of fp32 and AMD DLSS has gotten more usable that’s (unfortunately) priced well in the US at least, other markets these days are perpetually insulted

2 Likes

it’s 18 tflops fp32

1 Like

oh yeah then this is for no one Paul McCartney style

4 Likes

plus rdna4 bvh traversal magic

1 Like

6 Likes

Yeah I think I’m just going to trade in all my shit and get a Switch 2 eventually

everyone saying astro bot whatever is great makes me want to play it, but then i look at a review that’s like ‘this has so many references to the joys of gaming that it made me cry’ and i want to never hear about it again

11 Likes

Such references are obnoxious and the story and characters are garbage but the game absolutely wins you over anyway.

6 Likes

i will probably play it one day because i do love a good platformer

but my god you guys my god, it’s so embarrassing to like videogames

9 Likes

within 5% of the xbox series x price per flop. maybe that’s how they landed at six ninety nine. i hope it was that – some goofy gus ‘ran the numbers’ (it was not that)

5 Likes

Literally a gta6 box, they shoulda just held off on it until that game is real. No idea what else you would buy that for

5 Likes

lol I slept on the PS5 because I would have felt like a chump knowing this was coming but at this price I’d still feel like a chump.

9 Likes

I was checking the official Sony blog post’s comments, and I’ve never seen so many negative replies to an announcement post before. If even the hardcore fans aren’t going for this, who is??

Also lol

10 Likes

Moore’s Law is dead :crab: :crab: :crab:

9 Likes

sony you know you need to make games for the console if you want to sell any! Astro Bot is cool but its One Game. you need Several.

7 Likes