Like a News Thread 8: Infinite Welp

Really slim pickings

This screams in-game purchases but my brain enjoyed it and it wasn’t more endless military shooters or scifi horror.

1 Like

no more ‘game’ required for ‘cinematic game trailer’

2 Likes

reminds me of how much dokev stood out in 2021

1 Like

Photoreal Sims wasn’t on my bingo card either

2 Likes

Finally, Armo(u)red Core and Amazon Prime. Together at last.

1 Like

The Nikki games are F2P mobile dress up games, so you better bet your butt you’re going to be milked out the wazoo.

1 Like
1 Like

no one milks my wazoo and gets away with it

3 Likes

I honestly figured shipping a PS4 wrapper for x86 Windows would’ve happened way way earlier but I think I failed to account for how non portable those shaders are

New Mafia game set in 1900s. I guessssssssssssssssssssssss.

Going to post the trailer so I don’t have to sign in to watch it.

Edit: there is literally nothing about that trailer that would have warranted having to sign in.

1 Like

just wait until next year, when Star Rail will either be coming off of or be going into their Fate Stay/Night Collab

so many people are going to be mystified

2 Likes

I will allow myself to be excited for Monument Valley III, though the Netflix exclusivity sucks.

The reason there aren’t any CRTs at the Nintendo Museum (and other places) is that you can’t buy them new. That’s all. They’re not gonna just get them from some guy.

1 Like

@dylan and I played the 3 Timesplitters games in co-op on the ps5 and they just made us depressed at how bad they are. It is both clearly the same engine game to game and that engine cannot handle large spaces or interesting enemies or anything really. I realized when they say “Goldeneye devs” they meant one of the guys that did multiplayer maps.

It was truly dreadful and I could only think of negative things to say about each of them. The PS2>5 emulation is also pretty bad.

The only consolation is they all did have co-op and it didn’t cost me anything to try all of them.

I don’t think anyone that made them had seen a movie.

9 Likes

also, congrats to the cross section of 20 people who are Xbox-only gamers who want to play 4 year old phone games

enjoy coming in two patches into the African/South American-inspired kingdom filled with white people

2 Likes

ancient astronaut theorists believe

3 Likes

I mean one of the point of contentions about the next chunk of content is they used the name of an African god for a lily-white guy but okay

1 Like

i was just referring to those two quite distant continents being bundled together, and the alleged existence of similar stoneworks being used as “evidence” of pangaean civilisation

2 Likes

they ran out of cultures and hadn’t done a tropical forest biome yet

I mean except for the rainforest where all studied white people live who built a wall to keep out all the brown desert people who had a intelligent and flourishing civilization until they accidentally some forbidden knowledge and then shifted to nomadic mercenaries who aren’t given a chance at education and are seen as violent

normal, non-racist things

3 Likes