Let's just talk about Star Wars forever (Part 1)

Very much reminds me of my sentiments re: fighting The Battle of Hoth over and over again in video games. I wake up sometimes in a cold sweat, thinking about that shield generator

2 Likes

boba fett is exactly what you would expect: showing how he escaped the sarlacc pit and more filoniverse samurai jackin around. itā€™s fine. just slightly worse mandalorianing

the night scenes were almost unintelligible

max rebo and the star tours guy were around though that was neat

trying to make the word ā€œdaimyoā€ a star wars thing seems like a dumb as hell move but accurate to 1970s george lucasā€™ Japanophilia i suppose

also they didnā€™t let the matt berry droid be matt berry enough

6 Likes

my partner said she bets mace windu shows up in this and I laughed until, as I was laughing, they showed a flashback to him holding dadā€™s helmet on geonosis. i then congratulated her

2 Likes

visions is great because it has none of the ā€œfanserviceā€ and just lets each contributor do their thing. iā€™m far less annoyed at trigger being trigger than filoni et al. itā€™s positively refreshing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2000 replies. Continue discussion at Letā€™s just talk about Star Wars forever (Part 2).