JOHN WICK

Jesus christ, I just independently posted about this new Battlefield 5 nonsense and called it John Wick-lite, what is happening to us

7 Likes

How barely CG, damn

2 Likes

gonna need the cg to make those doggies not happy.

1 Like

jpg%20large

11 Likes

6 Likes

hoping halle berry isn’t just somebody cool for wick to shoot in the head

1 Like

Guessing maybe at this point, it wouldn’t totally undermine his original RIP wife gravitas to move along with a new flame or at least sparks, so to speak.

2 Likes

just the idea of a keanu vs marc dacascos fight is a dream i wish it had happened 20 years ago but it’s still gonna rule

Do you think Keanu could still pass for Spike Spiegel at this age

I feel like we really missed an opportunity there

1 Like

keanu would have been the physically perfect spike and they could have made a great bebop project with him but i don’t know if spike the character falls within keanu’s acting range

like keanu is like the ideal animated gif version of spike which is kind of good enough with the right plot

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Malkmus should call his next album Wan Jick

I am late to this party but crossposting from MUWT:

I watched John Wick 1. it was a good movie.

then I watched John Wick Chapter 2… well there’s a movie that kicks an unbelievable amount of ass. it’s probably been said before, but it’s the actual sequel to The Matrix that I always wanted and never got. thank you Keanu, savior.

reloads

John Wick Hex is in development for consoles and will be available for Windows PC and Mac exclusively via the Epic Games Store at launch. For more information and the latest updates, visit JohnWickHex.com, and follow @mikeBithell and @GoodShepherdEnt on Twitter.

John Wick Hex is the first John Wick PC/console game inspired by Lionsgate’s hit action franchise. From acclaimed Game Director, Mike Bithell (Volume, Thomas Was Alone, Subsurface Circular), John Wick Hex is a fast-paced, action-oriented strategy game that makes you think and strike like the professional hitman.

Created in close cooperation with the creative teams behind the films, John Wick Hex is fight-choreographed chess brought to life as a video game, capturing the series’ signature gun fu style while expanding its story universe. Players must choose every action and attack they make, while considering their immediate cost and consequences. Every move in John Wick Hex feels like a scene from the movies, and every fight contributes to your progress on the job and requires precise strategic thinking.

Perform well and progress in the main story mode (which features an original story created for the game) to unlock new weapons, suit options and locations. Each weapon changes up the tactics you’ll use and the manner in which you’ll play. Ammo is finite and realistically simulated, so time your reloads and make the most of weapons you scavenge on the job.

John Wick Hex complements the style of the films with a unique graphic noir art design and features the world class voice talents of Ian McShane and Lance Reddick amongst its stellar cast, with more to be revealed later.

wondering now about fornite’s “john wick” vs fortnite’s actual john wick

2 Likes

who is actual john wick, is that supposed to be rpg designer john wick?

The movie was kind of weird but I liked it. I like camaraderie and everyone betraying wick instantly after he does what they ask is tiresome. Can’t anyone just be friends? That’s why the fight with Yayan Ruhian and Cecep Arif Rahman was the best one