it's more fun to emulate

After a couple of hiccups I got Scott Pilgrim (PS3) to work on my 5 year old laptop so that’s nice.

4 Likes

Finally! working lens flare in turok when you look at the sun. That one took a long time to fix. Thanks Devs for all you do!

4 Likes

what kind of grafix unit are u using

ah yes, incredible

4 Likes

gosh I was so excited to take a picture of my face in Perfect Dark and smear it across five triangles

4 Likes

why is his left hand a face

vampire hunter d

7 Likes

I7 Haswell
geforce 950m 2GB

The Yuzu switch emulator is finally advanced enough that I was able to play through Super Mario Odyssey to completion?! I have a $200 cpu but even this ran at 60fps nearly 100% of the time. I’m pretty sure we’ll be able to play Breath of the Wild 2 on this thing when it releases which is hype.

10 Likes

ethnic
i laughed

oh is there finally a multithreaded recompiler

impressive, I have not been keeping up with the progress

5 Likes
2 Likes

This is my second project based on revamping NES games with graphical (hopefully) improvements.
This time it’s a graphic pack for Donkey Kong JR. for the NES, to be used with Mesen (HD pack feature).
My goal was to stay as close as possible to the original content (colors, design) but trying to make the graphics more appealing (16-bit like, even)

5 Likes

He’s now also released a pack for Ice Climbers

I now have learned a thing or two, and managed to add new animations for Popo (idle, running, etc) and enemies, background

7 Likes


4 Likes

oh good finally

lol to Link’s Awakening being the only game that runs worse multicore

1 Like

What’s the best way to emulate Fatal Frame 2 (for PS2)?