it's more fun to emulate

Whoa, that ending.

RIP Alan Rickman.

Due to the Pasopia selling poorly the software for it seems to be incredibly rare, and we believe these tape dumps are the first time any software has been publicly available for the Pasopia emulators .

5 Likes

ScummVM got a new update and now supports:

• Blade Runner
  • Duckman: The Graphic Adventures of a Private Dick
  • Hoyle Bridge
  • Hoyle Children’s Collection
  • Hoyle Classic Games
  • Hoyle Solitaire
  • Hyperspace Delivery Boy!
  • Might and Magic IV - Clouds of Xeen
  • Might and Magic V - Darkside of Xeen
  • Might and Magic - World of Xeen
  • Might and Magic - Swords of Xeen
  • Mission Supernova Part 1
  • Mission Supernova Part 2
  • Quest for Glory: Shadows of Darkness
  • The Prince and the Coward
  • Versailles 1685
6 Likes

Blade Runner!!!

One of the greatest games, I have to replay that

I’ll have to stream it

Its a game with choices and consequences and multiple endings, and basic facts about characters are randomized between playthroughs so you can’t just start a new game and know who is a replicant and who isn’t.

4 Likes

Blade Runner, oh shit I should play that. That game baffled the shit out of me as a kid. You should stream it!!

1 Like

Super Dead Heat, 4-monitor single-screen racer from Taito in 1985, upgraded to working status in just-released MAME .215
7 Likes

that is a bummer! their snes pad is pretty damn good imo

5 Likes

just had a performance regression in breath of the wild after updating cemu until then also patching breath of the wild which was a new one

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Vulkan in free public release. Shader cache files are back. New shader caches are smaller than before. Shader caches created in Vulkan mode also work in OpenGL mode.

1 Like

also protip: particularly for botw a lot of the graphics plugins currently don’t work in vulkan (you’ll want to disable them) and opengl is still really great if you have a good nvidia gpu. once those plugins are patched for vulkan or whatever i’m sure that’ll be 100% the way to go

real cool

good idea

2 Likes

Have some opinions about this but at least you can take some very pretty screenshots with it

5 Likes

Not really emulations at all but posting this here for myself as a bookmark to try later

i wonder if this software can perform similar tasks for free:
http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?page_id=582
or if Lossless Scaling can do things GeDoSaTo can’t

i’ve used GeDoSaTo before and i want to say you can use it for upscaling in supported games… might be worth looking into? configuration was a little finicky last time i checked, though

1 Like

Nvidia drivers have built in integer scaling these days.

1 Like

Turing only though which is goofy as hell because I’m pretty sure they could’ve had integer scaling back on like, Tesla

I’m sure they’ll backport it by the time I need to run stuff at lower resolutions in a few years

2 Likes

https://www.libretro.com/index.php/beetle-psx-dynarec-public-beta-out-now-fast-and-accurate-wins-the-race/

4 Likes