is Grimes the most Insert Credit/Select button musician?

Maybe.

3 Likes

Yeah, that moment was a big old ā€œwell, maybe more than we want to admitā€.

I always just say Churches because Latin Vs. Same thing with Cult

1 Like

yeah, Iā€™m almost certain chvrches is just pseudo latin

1 Like

Churches? Ill take Popeyes please.

4 Likes

Tried the songexploder thing

Kick drums do matter, right enough, even if you are just making a tATu tribute number

2 Likes

Sesevenen

Deadmau five

3 Likes

Well yeah, but I got so used to doing the V/U thing when I studied Latin that I barely notice doing it now, even for silly fake latin.

No one likes my band Peruert, tho : (

5 Likes

CHVRCHES probably had a big olā€™ google problem at their hand and decided to resolve it nicely before hitting it big, I gvess? Or maybe they just wanted to have a shot at releasing a ā€œCHVRCHES - FVCK YOV /\LLā€ titled tape disc /\LBVM at one point.

''__CHVRCHES '''___FVCK ___YOV _____/\LL

would look perfect, if it wasnā€™t for the ASCII-unispacing-trash.
(so, uh, why does the code-tag eliminate trailing spaces? especially when it comes to code, there are quite a few languages where spaces matter, ironically. whatevā€¦ whateuer!)

i like Grimes but find both Crystal Castles and ChVrch3$ kind of boring, this is who I am

1 Like

somedays i wish Janelle Monae was the most select button musician

4 Likes

This happened for a minute back when Archandroid came out, I remember.

3 Likes

try prefacing it with a 4-space indent

iā€™m surprised iā€™ve seen no-one here or on tumblr note the parallels between kill v main and let it die: ruined subway stations, gore, people in breathing masks, a general dirty/decayed look, a casual approach to death and violence,

6 Likes

well now that you mention it, I am all ā€¦ woah, right.

in my defense, only started listening to grimes since earlier itt.

halfaxa is still the best

1 Like

4lyf

1 Like

idk if Iā€™ve posted this here before but now that the thread is bumped, thereā€™s a 24 hour (neon sign) churchā€™s chicken across the street from my building and itā€™s, uh, really reassuring to know theyā€™re there. Iā€™m on a street thatā€™s pretty gentrified on both sides of me; I live next door to a used car lot & have a massage parlor in my building that was recently busted for prostitution (which I recently wrote to the city on behalf of, trying to get them to keep their lease so the rent wouldnā€™t go up nearby), and I think Iā€™m on like one of two blocks that still have free parking.

I save coupons from the churchā€™s when they come in the mail and Iā€™m so excited to use them on nights when my wife is busy

4 Likes

Plan a sexy night, get in your underwear and eat an ungodly amount of chicken in bed. When your wife arrives to find you bloated and greasy, ask her ā€œis this not what you wanted?ā€

3 Likes

I posted and regularly interacted on a music forum with Grimesā€™s boyfriend before he was Grimesā€™s boyfriend/a semi known musician:

4 Likes