is Grimes the most Insert Credit/Select button musician?

that might as well be a composite picture of the average sb poster

8 Likes

tonari no four loko

4 Likes

i guess the lewis av gives hpn users away

1 Like

#notallbrookses

i think i just gave myself the most mainstream avatar?

Pff not even

but tommy… is for everyone

1 Like

8 months later

I don’t know what any of this is because I consume pop culture lukewarm through a straw, but I want to marry that parasol princess and then I can finally die. :heartpulse::blue_heart::purple_heart:

The school outfit definitely gives me SMT if… Karukozaka High vibes, the castle stuff is very ICO-ish, the parasols Okage, she dances like a Silent Hill nurse when she’s not writhing around on castle walls, and the hair and outfit makes me think of like, a modernized Terra or Princess Zelda.

These are some S.E.S. as fuck vocals.

Really like that first song. Thx.

2 Likes

8 Likes

truly a lady after my own heart

1 Like

she’s really good

I thought Grimes was just OK until Art Angels came along and totally blew me away. I had no idea she had that kind of pop songwriting ability, and until that album I wonder if she knew either! I hope she announces a new album soon. I can’t wait to see what she does next.

2 Likes

17 Likes

Thread title no longer needs to be phrased as a question

3 Likes

maybe grimes is actually here

maybe @GlamGrimfire is grimes 0_0

It was GlamGrimesfire all along.

1 Like

g…-gRIMESGLAMFIRE???

2 Likes

furthermore,
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfju7F6gF79/?taken-by=grimes

9 Likes
10 Likes

She just announced that her next album won’t be coming out anytime soon due to label problems (boo). A bunch of the comments were about how she’ll have more time to play Bloodborne.

Her secret best song is the Grinch rap she did with her family at a holiday get together. The home made video has a clip from Bravely Default in it.

3 Likes