ILLICIT: CLICK 2B SPOILED (nier 2 spoilers thread)

I finished Ending E and tickled the same emotional parts of my brain like Undertale did. I made it to the “Square-Enix” section before I died and then started to get help. Managed to make it through only losing 4 save datas. I was selfish and kept my save data because I want to do a few more things before I say good bye for ‘good’. Want to find the other Gestalt Reports and do all the Emil stuff.

Does it just delete the current save slot or all the slots?

i was trying to 100% before deleting my save, but i think i’m going to redo ending e tonight and let it go

All of them.

I just finished Ending E!

I didn’t sacrifice my save because I kept thinking that the numbers really don’t add up.

Like, every player will have destroyed something between 2 and 10 other player’s data just to -maybe- add their own to the pool if they choose to go with the deletion?
That means around 10 player data lost for 1 player data won back.
No way.

It might be relevant that the androids kept fighting for humanity for the entire game but it was all a scam

And at the end the player gets the option to sacrifice their save data for humanity and it is also all a scam

1 Like

it strikes me that this ending is basically what kojima always wanted to do but never had the balls to do

come to think of it this game is basically like a better metal gear game isn’t it

3 Likes

Hopefully I will wrap this up today or soon, and get The Real Feels Ending. Maybe I will do more sidequests…still does not feel like I am done hanging out in this world.

I can’t beat the credits ya’ll

1 Like

have you gotten help?

plug yourself into the intertrons and I will die for you

1 Like

I honestly don’t know what that’s even about? I got there at like 3 in the morning or something and haven’t given it another shot since.

You’ve gotta be DETERMINED.

1 Like

if you’re not connected to the network when you die it’ll ask you if you want to connect. plug in that ethernet cable and you’ll see.

I am connected, I’m just dumb

I BELIEVE IN YOU BIRCH KEEP TRYING!

1 Like

the game will be like 'do you want help??!" or something like that. the answer is yes

This is the spoilers thread. So doing that means you are going to sacrifice other people’s save data. Everyone that turned their back on other’s data to play more of the game is a monster.

3 Likes

them sidequests tho

do sidequests before finishing the game

y’all knew the final ending would delete your data before you started the game

1 Like

Don’t destroy your savefile
This is all a lie
Join the resistance

I wonder if every Yoko Taro game from now on will need to destroy your savefile at the end

Or maybe he steps it up and if you die in Nier 3 you die in real life

1 Like